Monday, December 27, 2010

When there's no word to express how happy you are!♥

        Yo, yo! Sup everyone?! Yo! Damn..I was and am so freaking hyper yesterday especially at school. I, myself actually don't even know whyXD  Kinda 'high' I guessXD  Even the others at school said soXD  Maybe I just wanna cheer myself? Haha ain't a big deal..hehe

        And woohh! Yeah! When I got home, there was no one so the three of us just entered and take off the jacket, bag and veil and change everything. Damn..I'm hungry so heed to the kitchen hehe..And so then the door was opened from outside and my dad was like "Where's Hanan, where's Hanan?" So I was like, "Er..okay, okay..wait, wait." And so he took out the box and I cant express how happy I was and am=D♥ Believe it or not, I screamed when I saw the boxXD It was the box of Nokia C3♥ which looks EXACTLY like Blackberry♥ I was like, OMG am I still sleeping? And wee~ I'm awake=D Thank you SOOO SOOO MUCH Mum and Dad!♥ I REALLY appreciate it:'( ♥ And so that night, I bought a new sim card hehe and was searching for an USB but cant find one in any shop:( = :)


Nokia C3♥

♥♥♥♥ Lots and lots of ♥♥♥♥
        And that night, I knew another good news which is..Jeng, jeng, jeng.. Druuuummm.. Druuuummm.. Druuuummm.. I'm gonna be exempted AGAIN in the 3 subjects which is a secret;) OMG! Thank you so much God! Praise A LOT to you for making yesterday so special for me♥♥♥♥


        Cheer up everyone!:)

P/S: I know I was supposed to post this post today but hehe..Shhh..=D

0 comments: