Sunday, December 12, 2010

Awesome, freaking and creepy weather!♥ + = =" + -.-"

        It's winter! So whenever, it comes to winter, the word "cold" or "freezing" will popped out. And well, yeah it's freaking freezing right now in Alex. Currently, the temperature is: 10Celcius and the air is moving: 42 km/h. It's actually not THAT cold yet comparing to other countries which are already snowy-.- But still, it's freaking freezing over here. My hands freeze every time I type on the keyboard. 

        To be honest, this year's winter seems kinda bizarre. First thing first, in the area I'm living there's kinda many flies buzzing around and I don't know why, and WTH are they doing in this weather?=.="  "Dear flies, I know you're so nice and kind-heart, so please..if you don't mind, get your butt away from me and everyone else! You shouldn't have been buzzing around in the season called W-I-N-T-E-R=.=" 

        The other thing is, this year's winter, I have no idea why the winds are blowing so hard, and it's raining ice♥ The storms and thunders, the whole thing about it, are just so different-,-" And the thing that freak me out most this winter is about what happened or is happening in my house's balcony= =' Yeah. Cause the winds were and are blowing so hard, the chairs and the small table outside flew from its original place. Weird isn't it? Then the glasses of the pergola broke. This is one of the things that really freaked me out0.0 And every time when the winds blow so hard and push the balcony's doors, someway somehow, it does freak me out and yesterday, the one of the balcony's door's lock was a little bit opened cause the wind was so strong-_-  But the best part of all these is that we dont have to go to school today and neither tomorrow!(A)  

        And about 2 hours ago, we've lost the electricity which had automatically causes me to lose the internet connection so this of course had stopped me to finish this post-.- Praise A LOT to God, it came back so here I am right now typing this post and cause my hands are both almost frozen, I've to wear the hand gloves-.- Imagine that? Typing on the keyboard, while wearing hand gloves=.= And because we were so hungry, so without waiting for the electricity to come back, we grab the 3 boxes of pizzas that we just bought just now then ate it in the dark accompanied by the lights from phones and a torchlightXD Your stomach will never care about the condition around-,- Ngee~

        I wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow?-.- First of all, there will be no school for sure ngee~ The, hm what else? Normal routine will be carry out as usual for sure.

        Anyways, sorry cause I dont have any photos to be shared right now. Perhaps tomorrow ISA:) And sorry to Jasmin cause I made her waited so long for me to finish this post(A)

        Okay, chow. ISA I'll upload the photos and perhaps a video tomorrow:)

0 comments: