Thursday, December 23, 2010

NUWEIBA!♥

        Nuweiba, yup!;) On last Thursday, was absent, didn't go to school cause on Wednesday's night we rolled the wheels to Cairo.. Then the next morning, chow! Off to Nuweiba with the big bus. They said the journey will take like 6 hours but actually it took even longer=.= I can still remember, it was 9 hours! Damn..9 hours, sitting on the bus, sleeping, eating chips and snacks (uiks, uiks..what an unhealthy way of eating) *(there's nothing else to be eaten!;D), staring out of the window, recalling the past, sweet memories♥:), wondering about the future, talking..and yeah..that's it I guessXD B-O-R-I-N-G= ="  

        We started the journey on 9.30 a.m - 6.30 p.m! Pergh..and we stopped like 2 times. At the beginning, we just stopped cause most of us wanna go to the bathroom (I guess allXD) then the second stop sketched a funny memoryXD Yup! When we were all praying, K.Sue lend US ALL her veil so that we can use it as a base when we were praying cause the carpets weren't really clean. And there was this active, hyper, weird cat which came to us when we were praying and also the others, and this cat keep bugging and bothering people while we and they were praying. It came on the veil and scratched it and the "meanest"XD part I guess was when the cat bite I forgot who's leg was it when she was praying so she was like "Ouch!" and stopped prayingXD But seriously, that cat was and perhaps is totally hyper as if someone had injected or gave him a shot=.="


        Then, when we arrived, first thing first to be done was of course, EAT ! The whole two buses were totally hungry I know that (yeah, really?..lalalala~) Then after a while, we went inside the car and off to the hotel which was really near from the place that we stopped at to eat and do some activities. 


        The hotel has like these chalets things from single, double and triple and so we took the triple one. Hm, nice. The triple chalet has 3 big single beds, a wardrobe, a bathroom and a small table. That's enough. There were nothing around that place, neither shop(s) nor housing area(s). Only the hotel and the place that we stopped just nowXD Pergh..

        I've got no ideas or even idea on what should I do after went for a cup of tea so I just grabbed the novel "Lafazkan Kalimah Cintamu"..Huh?! What? Er..yeah I know..I should have finished that novel since long time ago, but  I didn'tXD cause after I finished my exam, I didn't open the novelXD But I was already on page 600++ so like hehe.. And then one day, I was on my way to Cairo, so we stopped at the fuel station, Esso then I went inside the shop "On The Run" then saw a novel then I grabbed it out, start to read the synopsis..and hehe I bought it and start to read it though actually I didn't finish the other one yetXD That nove title is "Remember Me?" - Sophie Kinsella and to be honest after I read like two chapters of it, it's a pretty good novel;) And at the other side, I cant deny that the novel "Lafazkan Kalimah Cintamu" - Siti Rosmizah is a really good one. And at the other side, I bought the novel Remember Me? cause I Left the other novel at home so like wanna avoid boredom, I just picked that novel and I was really happy that it's a really good choice:) So urm..straight to the point, I read the novel till my watch pointed exactly at 12.25 p.m so then zzZZzzz lets hit the hay=O And yeah! This means........jeng, jeng, jeng..


        Wake up, wake up! It's already morning! Wake up! So that morning..we were suppose to go to the place where we sat yesterday to eat cause there's some activities. But first thing first, it MUST be a breakfast!=D(A) I was so hungry and was really, really satisfied that the fried noodle was a good one! Ngeehh, ngeehh..What a hog=.=" Lalalala~ Then the activities started. The first activity was 'Explorace' and yay! I can join them:) cause there's a group, one of their team member, her leg was injured so I joined them. 

        We passed from station to station. There were 5 stations and to figure out which station we will go next, we were provided with a clue about the station location. At the first station, we had to answer several questions about the Embasy of Malaysia's Ambassador's full name, some questions about the Rumah Negeri over here and after that, we had to fill a bottle which they had buried like 1/4 of its surface in the sand with water from the sea using our hands so, what's important? Team work.. And after that, we had to draw the Malaysia's flag on the sand. Accomplished! Next clue to heed to the next station.


        In the second station, as usual some questions but I forgot what was it about then we were asked to sing any patriotic song in a formal way so we just picked the national anthem. Then we had to act as if we're about to bring someone who's totally paralyzed, the whole body so like we had to figure out the correct way on how to bring him/her but I wasn't included in this one cause the ladies were just watching and the guys were working on it. We (actually they) got it right at our (no, it's their[A]) third try so then next clue to the next station!  


        The third station. This station was a bit far from the other stations and I got no idea what's the answer for why. Anyway, in this station we had to translate some words in Malay - Arabic. Then, one of us had to balance the takraw ball for 10 times and yay! Passed. To the next station with a new clue.

        At the next station, which is the 4th station. Wow..it's already the 4th station?.. Anyway, at that station first thing first we had to sing the national anthem. Haha again? And again, in a formal way. Then, we had to read the pledge in a formal way too. And the last thing was, make 3 simple hat with the newspaper and we're done! Next please..

        And yay! This is the 5th station which means this is the last station. We spent more times at this station than the others just because we made A mistake. First thing first, there was a question and then, we had to make a circle with a piece of paper which can fits the whole group in it. This was easy cause usually, when you got to a seminar they will ask you to do this thing and cause I'm use to seminar so like this thing is pretty familiar. You just have to fold the paper ONCE then cut it in the landscape orientation but don't cut it till the end and dont forget to turn it upside down alternately repeat the same step till you almost reach the end of the paper then stop. Open the folded paper slowly and cut all the middle parts and you're done! Now everyone can enter the big, big circle. But at the beginning, we made a small mistake which affected the whole thing that is we folded the paper twice instead of once. So like, we had to repeat it again.

        Hey! We've finished the game. And our group was the second group to finish. Hooray for us=D And now lets sit. That was pretty fun. To be honest, I wasn't that happy at the beginning when I had to go to this Nuweiba place cause like I know it's gonna be so tiring cause it's only 1 day and 1 night then like I really thought that I cant join them so like why should I go? But now, it's pretty fun. Then we started to play Simon says but in Malay version=D "Alang kata" Haha and well, most of them or us lost. What a shame-_- uiks, uiks..and that includes me too(A) Most of them were fooledXD Like, there was a girl and the instructor suddenly asked her name while we were playing and the instructor was like "What's your name?" Then she answered with her name and of course I forgot it. When she answered, the instructor suddenly said, "You're out of the game cause I Simon didn't ask (Alang x tanya)XD And well you cant deny that the instructor was right but seriously, the spontaneous when he asked the girl covered his trick. Then the other trick was, while we were playing, he suddenly asked, which group won the first place just now in the Explorace game and there was a guy who answered it so again "You're out cause Simon didn't ask so (Alang x tanya)XD Pergh..What a trick.

        We're now almost at the end of the program. So like you know..when a program is about to end, there must or usually be an inauguration for the closing and OF COURSE, FOR SURE..some speeches from some people so lets listen everyone..Lalalala~

        Bye, bye Nuweiba! Hope to see ya next time! "Hell, I'm not talking to a human being"-_-'  All the moments have been captured with the camera. It's time to say goodbye! We started our journey back on 3.00 p.m something then the bus keep moving till the next 2 hours. 2 hours on the bus, I didn't sleep neither eat:( I kept talking and talking to K.Mariam non-stop. Haha....We talked about our lives, some random stuffs etc. Stopppp! Lets eat, bathroom, pray, buy snacks etc. First thing first was buy snacksXD Yup! Cause there's no food or snack left. Me and K.Sue decided to go to the shop across the street so left, right, left no car..lets go..We just bought 2 packets of chips as we already bought another 2 from the other shop and K.Sue bought 1 medium box of milk and I bought my favorite biscuit. Then lets cross the street again. When were walking, heeding to the bathroom, there was like a jeep, and the jeep's driver was totally driving in a dangerous and weird so like there were this two guys who were riding on motorcycle and they got hit by the jeep0.0  I was like OMG, it happened right in front of my eyes. I saw exactly what happened from the beginning and the jeep was like turning around back to the two guys and we were like still in the middle of the street so we rushed. Thank God the two guys were okay, no one was injured. Pergh..but seriously, the way his driving, the sound were just ugh..scary I guess. Damn him..and believe it or not, we stopped there for like 3 hours just because of waiting for the restaurant to prepare the foods and waiting for the people to eat-.- 3 hours? The buses were just moving like 2 hours and now we stopped for 3 hours. WTH? Come on, come on! Get on the bus! It's almost 8.00 p.m!

        Vrooomm! Roll the wheels..And this time, really did lots of things on the bus instead of talking non-stop(A) First thing first, I grabbed the Sony Walkman thing and putted on the earphones and grabbed the novel that I've already reached the end of itXD And yeah, while K.Sue was sitting next beside me, sleeping peacefully, I was crying and crying while reading the three last saddest chapters in the novelXD='( Only God knows how touching the story was='( But yay! It ended with a happy ending!!♥ Muahs!~ I adore that novel!♥ One of the best novel ever existed on the third planet from the sun called Earth! I salute the author, Siti Rosmizah. I wanna be like her, have the abilities and talents to write a really good novel although it's pretty thick but I never get bored reading it:) So like after I've finished reading and cryingXD started to open Facebook Mobile and see whether there's a connection or no cause when we were still at the beginning of our journey back, there wasn't any connection at all=.= so lets see..yay! There is! Finally! Three days, no facebook-ing, no yahoo-ing, no msn-ing no blogging, no chatting and no webcam-ing:( Finally, finally..Thank God!=D Hehe..After a moment, like an hour after I guess..Bat low:(  And after another moment..'Welcome to the world of dreams' i-) [But I didn't dream of anything so I guess I was in the wrong world~]

        I can hear some people's noises..pergh we arrived? Hell yeah, we did..Ermm..ermm..Still sleepy..Uhhh....*Stretching*.. :O

        I suddenly thought of those who were about to go back to Malaysia:( Aliah, Wafa, Izzah their siblings and their families. Damn..gonna miss all of them so much♥ I really had fun with all of you. It was really great to know you guys, you're siblings and your family:(  And on 5th Jan.  .Aufa and her family's gonna go back to Malaysia too:(  Shit..why must all of them go back at the same time. Aliah, Wafa and their family left. Izzah and her family's gonna depart on the day after tomorrow, on Friday..and I really dont have the chance to see her and her family. Ugh..damn. Just God..please let me see them:( 

Chow yaw..

*!*!Oh yeah! Before I forgot, I'm gonna upload the photos later on the next 2 posts ISA due to some circumstances:)

0 comments: