Thursday, December 23, 2010

C-O-N-G-R-AT-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S:)

        Ddduudappp....pergh..I can feel that..yeah..I bet most perhaps ALL-.- were so nervous to receive their results slips..What results? The PMR's results....=_= And well my "Uncle"XD was one of them. Damn..but we never really treated each other really like a niece and her uncleXD Ngehh, ngehh, ngehh..

        And well, just now in the evening [in Egypt], I figured out about their results. And yeah! I'm totally proud of them!..Congrats yaw. First of all my "Uncle" damn..lets just dont use the word "Uncle"XD Okay..Daud got 7As  and that's totally awesome! And Samad, Nisa's bro who I knew since I was 6 years old got straight 8As and also congrats to him! Pergh..that dude is smart. And then Nadia, got 6As and 2Bs clap and that's really cool! And last but not least Shafiq, got 4As and 4Bs and congrats to him too! Those 4 dudes are the ones that I really know their results and the rest, I'm not sure.

        Congrats again to those 4 dudes and of course the rest:)  That's really great from you guys;) And haha..like I guessed, those funny scenes would happen while receiving the results slips. Like maybe someone scream cause they're too happy or maybe crying cause were too happy too. Some might as well fell at the stage's stairsXD No biggie..those are your happy and meaningful moments. Enjoy it:)

0 comments: