Monday, December 13, 2010

Refreshing day!

        As I was wondering about what's gonna happen today in the 2 previous post, the question is now answered. Lalala~ I started today with some breakfast which were cookies and cup of milk that I grabbed out from the fridge. Then started to grab the towel cause I really, really need to wash my hair. Can't stand it anymore-.- It's freezing and I cant take a bath=_= I did some refreshments, scrubbed my face with my johnson face washer, washed my hair with my johnson shampoo ngee~


        And the best part of today was, when my dad bought the Kit Kat Vanilla Ice-cream♥♥ Not only, one or not only two but TEN thumbs up for it!=D♥ The tastes of it are just so marvelous!♥ The ice-cream vanilla added with some chocolate toffees and a piece of Kit Kat♥ Hold on, hold on..isn't it winter? Ngee~ yeah..I know it's winter and I know I ain't suppose to eat ice-cream ngee~

Marvelous!♥
        After that, I've to start reading and understanding the ways on how to put many songs on the blog instead of one, how to deal with all the HTML codes given on the site as I cant understand the whole thing  last night and thank God! I've finally got the stepsXD  It's pretty easy and simple but need some concentration and thumbs up for the blog author, you have a really useful blog and knowledge which can be practice by all of us. Thanks A LOT for sharing the info:) But well, I guess I'm not gonna put it right now due to some reasons. Later on I guess. Oh yeah, if you guys do have any songs that you want me to include in the playlist later, you can leave comments on this post.  Plus, just now I ate instant noodles (Maggi) Uiks, uiks..I've been practicing an unhealthy way of eating today..ngeh, ngeh.. Only for today(A)

Slllllrrrrppp!

        Hell, yeah! Tomorrow school's gonna start again! Lol..talking about school, I suddenly remember of the Charity Sale. I'll be posting about it later:) And the weather today is not as windy and freaky as yesterday. Praise to God.

        Wokeyh..bye-bye for now everyone. See ya soon.

0 comments: