Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Thank God! Feel so relieve=)

        Hey there!=D Sup world? Anything special today? Well, hope everything's good.

        It seems like I'm kinda happy today. "Why the heck am I so happy?" Simply cause I've received my results for the first quarter exam! To be honest, I was kinda scared before receiving the report but praise to God, I got a good results=)♥

        What's my results? Nah.. I don't think I should post it here, cause it's kinda showing off or whatever it is though deep inside my heart I never had any intention to show off or these stuffs. Duh, why would I?=_= Doesn't even worth it=_=" Lets end this topic-,-

        And for those who'll be receiving their exam results, or any results, cause I know, at this moment, most of you who's reading this boring post are waiting for results (Any results you guys are waiting for), wish you all the best of luck=)♥

        That's it I guess.. Kinda blank right now~ Okay, chow yaw! Buh-bye~ 

P/S: I used the word "results" too much did I? Doesn't matterXD  

2 comments:

Husni n_n said...

i bet the results are all above 95%
congrats

lkX said...

Wow!How do u know?It's exactly the same!Thanks u so much:)