Monday, December 20, 2010

The Charity Sale!

        First of all, I know that this post was supposed to be posted on like 2 or actually it was supposed to be 5 days ago!(A) Er..hehe..yeah..but well I was really busy with school then we weren't at home for like 3 days and then blah, blah, blah and blah=.= Ugh..to be honest, I'm booing myself for not posting this post, the post which was supposed to be posted a week (actually, more than a week) ago:( Boo me. Anyway.. 

        So like in the previous post, I was talking about the preparation for the sale, right? So now on Wednesday, 12/15/2010 5 minutes before the break, we dragged our some desks out to put the foods and beverages. Then people started to infest or besiege around our spot. The actions of buying and selling took places in the whole break. And yeah, as I guessed, we wont go to the break but I enjoyed it so like no prob....And the most thing that makes me so happy that day was the fact that each slices of my cake were all sold and I didnt even get a chance to taste it. I just tasted it when someone gave me like half piece of one slice of it and I just ate half from it and another half I shared it with Fatma:) What a satisfaction! And I would really like to thank the one who putted the recipe on the web, thanks A LOT for your magnificent recipe!
What a day..

        Yeah..tomorrow's gonna be absent..

0 comments: