Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Independence Day!!=)

What's the date today? It's 31st August. So hm which country's Independence Day is it today? Of course Malaysia! My beloved country<3

 I miss you=D  Usually in Malaysia, they gonna celebrate it with parades, fireworks and stuffs and here in Egypt, we as the Malaysian still remember our Independence Day so last night they celebrate the Independence Day in DMAK: Malaysian Hall Abbasiah which I prefer to call it with its old name, ARMA. But unfortunately, I didn't go:(  But that doesn't really matter.While we're happily, freely celebrating our Independence Day, we also have to think and remember about those who are still in a hardship, don't have a freedom like we do.

        Malaysia have its own specialty that other countries don't. I bet you guys know what is this............
 

its of course 'Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre'(KLCC). It was once the tallest building in the world. IF I'm not mistaken it was in the year 1998. And here is one more thing which I think is unique and beautiful, ladies and gentleman...........this is what you called.........


I-City!=) Isn't it beautiful? Well I-City is actually new and its located in Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. For me it looks you know unique,exotic and awesome!:) Wanna know more about it? Just google it I-City Shah Alam and you'll know everything about it:)

         I don't have so much more things left to say. So as a Malaysian, I have to admit it that I'm proud to be Malaysian!=D  and for the foreigners, especially for the one who likes to travel around the world, you gotta and must visit Malaysia. Its such a beautiful and awesome country;D Haha..you know I'll get 10% from the Ministry of Tourism if I succeed in promoting Malaysia to the foreigners. Its a joke okay?(But I know its not funny and I know I'm not THAT  good in making jokes)

        I thought just now I said that I don't have so much more things left to say but it seems like I DO have=D so I guess that's it for this post and before I end this post, I'll leave you guys with an Independence Day video. Enjoy it! Buh-bye, Cya later in the next post! Have a blessed Ramadan and Nice Summer!!

P/S: School's almost start, Summer is almost over, Hope you enjoyed it from the start, So that you'll be happy when its over!=D

Hey! I almost forgot about the video. So hm here it is................Enjoy!!!!!!!!:)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV8ZRSq94_U&feature=related

0 comments: