Sunday, August 08, 2010

Poor little BLOG!

By: Author who had neglected this poor little blog for a pretty long period of time(aint THAT long:P)

 Sorryyyyy :D

Believe it or not, I've neglected THIS BLOG about 6  months. After that 6 months passes, I am now here updating this poor little blog..Anyways, I've been thinking, hm perhaps next time I wont be writing my WHOLE experiences in this blog. The reason of WHY I neglected this blog for a very very long time is because of THAT. Because I'm dead of ideas on how to write ALL of those thing. And also wanna stop using a really really formal language;). Hm, lets just forget about that and start a new book ;) and hmmmmmmmmmmmm sorry for all inconvenience and hope you'll enjoy with everything in this blog though I know its not a perfect blog. I'll try to write more and give more attention to this blog like how I did before :D and also hope you guys will continue reading and following my blog! Cya! Bye :-h

0 comments: