Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Secret Garden~=)

 Since I don't have any idea on what should I do instead of sitting on the internet, I've decided to finish the novel called 'The Secret Garden'.:) written by Frances Hodgson Burnett. I've read like half of the book(actually more than half ;D) and it's totally awesome! I love it so much that I couldn't stop myself from reading it although I have something more important to do. Here's a short summary for that novel.
      Marry Lennox was horrid, selfish and spoilt. She was send to live with her hunchback uncle in Yorksire. She hated it. But when she found a way into a secret garden and begins to tend it, a change comes over her and her life. She meets and befriends a local boy, the talented Dickon, and comes across her sickly cousin Colin who had been kept hidden from her. Between them, the three children work astonishing magic in themselves and those around them.
THE END

How was it? Its one of the best novel I ever read in my life!(Well, I said the same thing to almost all the novel I read beforeXD) I actually right now kinda dont have so much idea on what should I write on this blog =_=" but I'll try to figure out some and plus I'm really not in the mood to write(Haha..but I just hope that I wont do the same thing again I mean neglecting this blog for such a long period of timeXD) InsyaAllah I wont. And hmmmmmmm see! I dont know what should I write so I guess that's it for this post. And.........Buh-Bye! See u guys later!(which means in the next post=D)

0 comments: