Friday, August 13, 2010

JB's fever =_= (No misunderstanding, be rational and peace no war) ;)




Justin Bieber
Celine Dion :)  

Taylor Swift. Aww..isn't she cute?<3
I bet the whole world know who's JB. I don't have to explain who is he do I? And as we also know, almost the whole world is having JB's fever right now especially for women and girls. Am I right?;) This is proved when there's some of you put their name on Facebook included with JB's name. Like, _____Bieber or Justin ______ Bieber. Woww, how many brother and sisters does JB have?:S I THINK almost 75% out of 100 of women and girls are having the fever. But me, I'm included in the other 25%;) Honestly, I do like R&B and Country but not JB:) I prefer Taylor Swift and Celine Dion better. I'm not insulting JB or comparing him with them for sure and JB's not that bad. He's okay but I'm NOT his no.1 fan. I just wanna know, what makes almost 75% of women and girls in the world so crazy about him? Leave a comment and I'll read it as I don't know how good JB is as you guys know him.;) So NO misunderstanding and PEACE NO WAR:) I don't have any intention neither to insult JB nor comparing him with other I've included some of JB's photos with this post, hope you guys will like it!:)

0 comments: