Monday, August 09, 2010

Chilling out and having fun!

1,2,3 snap!:)
Waiting....

Cutest!:)

This is when we acted childish. XO


Since when did Haifa become taller than me?:S
1,2,3 and 4 SNAP!:)












Hehe..Just want u guys to know I'm not shy;)


           
Since when?! XO
Guys, stop acting childish!:P and Arisa I dont think you're only hungry, you're actually famished+starvingXD

I traveled back to Malaysia 1 1/2 months ago in summer and of course I wont miss the chance to chill out and having fun(or you can declare it as REUNION) with my BELOVED friends! Aww..I miss you guys:) Hm, anyways after dealing with them we took a simple hanging out-plan and decided to go to McD :D  We ate, talk, sat on the internet(of course you wont miss it when you have a chance to use a free wireless:D) hm but well, its almost free actually cause you can only use the wireless connection when you're in the McD and of course, when you're in McD you CANT just sit and bring out your laptop and start to use the internet XD. Of course you'll have to order at least a cup of drink added by the fries;) or maybe if you wanna save some cost maybe you can just take a drink:) As the WHOLE WORLD know, there's NOTHING free in this whole wide world. The one which is free is the only one which you cant buy 'em. Anyways, because of the day that we hanged out fall at 4th of July which is Hanani's birthday included by me which is 2 days after her which fall on 6th July, I asked all of 'em to sing a HAPPY BIRTHDAY song for Hanani:). And then suddenly Liyana said she wanna buy a new Phone-card so some of them accompanied her to buy one and the rest stayed. But then when they came back to McD, the thing that they brought with them is actually two paper bags containing a present in each of them. Aww..one of the paper bags are for me! And the other one is for Hanani! Thanks guys, I really appreciated it!<3 The beautiful translucent mug with a red cover was sooooooo cute! I love it sooooooo FREAKING much! It was such a perfect one:) And then I dont know WHY:S  but they suddenly turned childish and went to the playground and took a picture there. They asked me to but I was like OMG! It was embarrassing:)) But anyways, I did go to the playground and took the picture as they wanted me to. Its kinda flashback of the past-time XD. But time past so fast(hm actually not really:D) We have to go home!! Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still wanna hang out with you guys. It was one of the sweetest moment in my life! Wont forget it and it will last and stay in my mind FOREVER and EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

nice story...saya suka..hiihhii