Saturday, August 28, 2010

Language?:S

Hm well, this post gonna be the shortest one among all since I just wanna ask for some opinions on how to solve these problems:

1. First thing is..erm well, if you guys check on my blog, you'll find this under every post and its normal: Dicatat oleh lkX  di....................blah3...(it means: posted by lkX on................blah3...) you guys must be asking what's the big deal with it? Actually the problem is I'm trying to change THAT THING to English since now my blog is in English, but till NOW I still cant find a way on how to change it:S I've tried a lot of things but.........it didnt work of course(If it did, I wouldn't have posted this post=D)

2. The Second thing which bothering me is this thing: Entradas anteriores  I don't know what language is it but I THINK it means(Older Post) and I wanna change it to English but it didn't work although I've tried a lot of things:S
      3. And there's another thing which makes me feel weird:S My blog is set to be in English =_=" so how come there's suddenly a lot of other language instead of what I wrote?:S

             Anyone who have a tips or suggestions on how to "fix" this problem, leave a comment maybe it'll work;) who knows:D and have a nice Ramadan and a nice Summer! Enjoy it! Bye:)

      0 comments: