Sunday, September 05, 2010

zzZZzzzzzz~


        Finally a new post! I really can't think of any ideas or even AN idea on what should I write for the past few days. But today here it goes, a new post=D  Actually I kinda have a problem with "sleeping". Ugh! Again?! Still don't get it, why am I always having a problem with this "sleeping" stuffs? I didn't sleep at night these days till the 'sahur' and will only start yawning and feel sleepy after the 'sahur' zzZZzzzz..and only after that, I can sleep peacefully without having any problems with closing my eyes and some sort of stuffs. I know A LOT of tips on how to make yourself fell asleep but all of it just doesn't work with me-,- but it MIGHT work for some of you who's having the same problem as me so you guys can give it a try:

1) Start to lie down on your bed and put your head on the pillows, take a novel with you and start to read it. After that, you'll start to yawn and feel sleepy and there you go, you are now in the "World of Dreams"! but the problem is, if I start to read a novel, I'll NEVER go to sleep! I'm gonna keep reading and reading it! So that will never work FOR SURE!

2) Same as the first one, start to lie down on your bed and get a pillows and put your head on it. But this time, look at the wall of your room, and the the ceiling and then the furniture, and look at every single stuffs in your bedroom! Ugh! Useless idea ever! It still doesn't work!XO

3) Do the same steps as written in number [1] and [2], too lazy to type it again la..Or even to copy and paste it. Fine! I'll do it.(Haha..though no one force me to) Start to lie down on your bed and get a pillows and put your head on it. And after that, start to remember all the sweet memories and any sort of fun stuffs, insyaAllah you'll fall asleep. But as number [1] and [2], its just doesn't work! Ugh!

4) Okay, in this one, you gonna have to do something a little bit different from number [1], [2] and [3];) As usual, first start to lie down on your bed, take your pillows but this time, turn your face and start to face your pillows. Press your head to the pillows a LITTLE BIT ONLY(don't press too hard or that will be your last breath and you will be declare as killing yourself o.O) But too bad this just doesn't work for me.

        That's it! All of it just doesn't workXO I'm still wondering why????!! WHY DIDN'T IT WORK FOR ME? As long as I know, I didn't drink a dozen or even A CUP of nescafe -,- zzZZZzzzz and as usual, after all of that doesn't work, I'll end up opening the fridge and start to drink or eat some snacks and I even eat a plate of rice sometimes(You're gonna be REALLY REALLY hungry when you didn't sleep)=D Uiks2.. I'm gonna be taller and taller and taller(not fatter okay ;P) And the best thing I can do when I can't sleep is to switch on the laptop/computer and get my ass on Fb, Ym, Msn, Ms and hm what else? TV3 and etc. And after that, I'll be "Online" until 'subh' and then after 'subh' and the zzzZZZzzzzzz. Uiks2..=_=

        And here's another tip but its a stupidest tip I guess. I knew it from "Mr.Bean". But I don't know if it might work but just give it a try. Get a picture of sheep. I mean, a picture of an uncountable sheep and start counting all the sheep cause if its countable, this tip might not work(maybe cause I never try it before). But I guess most of you know it;)

        Maybe you guys have some much more better tips to share with me. Just drop a comment and I'll read it. Its actually also an appreciation for me when you guys leave a comment on my post at least I know that there's still some of you who's reading this blog=)

        Oh, yeah! Actually right now, I'm facing the same problem; CAN'T SLEEP-,- Its 12.49 A.M right now in Egypt. And now its 12.50 A.M =D And I'm doing nothing just updating this blog(typing/finishing this post) while listening to Taylor Swift's new song; "Mine". I like it soooooooo freaking much!<3 Okay, I guess hm this is it for this post. Hope to see you guys soon insyaAllah in the next post. Okay, buh-bye! Mmmuuaahhhss<3




0 comments: