Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Hometown, here 'they' come=D

Ingatan tulus ikhlas from me: Hanan=)
Time past so fast. Ramadan is leaving us:( and 2 days more the we'll be celebrating the eid! And as usual, in Malaysia, almost all the citizens gonna go back to their hometown celebrating the eid with their family, cousins, relatives and neighborhood. But as I'm in Egypt, that trend or I can declare it as a culture can't be carry on. I mean, how can I ever go back to my hometown which is of course Malaysia just because of the eid? Its such a waste of money of course. And honestly I say, when I was in Malaysia my family and I NEVER go back to hometown because of the eid before. Will you believe that? Cause I'm not lying;) the reason is because both of my grandparents are staying in the same state which is Selangor and their house ain't too far from ours. So no need for us to go back to our hometown 2 or 3 days before the eid. Usually, in the first day of the eid, in the morning we gonna go to my dad's parents house and later on in the afternoon or evening, we gonna go to my mom's parents house.

        What about Egypt? Hows the eid here? And did I go back to A hometown or anywhere here? Okay, the answers for all the questions is:

1) Egypt is okay. Nothing much about it. Wanna know more? Google it;P

2) The eid here is great! Every year, there will be a celebration of the eid at ARMA. NOT all the Malaysians gonna gather here and celebrate the eid together but there will be about 1000-1500+ of Malaysians who's gathering together as one BIG family. We pray, we eat, snap pictures and bla bla bla..together here as one BIG BIG BIG family=D And of course there will be ketupat, rendang, sambal kacang, satay, cakes and a lot more!

3) Okay, the answer for this question is actually answered by no.2 but doesn't I'll explain it again or else some of you(maybe MOST of you wont get it). Yes. As for me and my family, we gonna go to Cairo a day before the eid. But that's just because I'm Alexandrian=D Nah..of course I'm Malaysian;D What the hell am I doing there in Cairo?o.O Duh!-,-" Of course celebrating the eid with the Malaysians like I said, as one BIG BIG BIG family.
    And here's a message from me for all my friends there in Malaysia(for those who are 12 years old: Standard 6) As I heard and as I expected, some of you wont go back to your hometown this eid because of the UPSR:(   WTF is UPSR? Lol..UPSR stands for Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah;) And WTH is that?o.O Its an exam in Malaysia which will be taken only by those who are in standard 6. Get it? I know you guys are busy studying for that exam which is next week, which also means you cant enjoy the eid that much as you did last year and which also means you gonna have to bring the books everywhere with you. Everyone's gonna think you're a nerd.
            P/S: *This message is for Afifah. "You and me are now safe, don't have to take the exam. High 5!=D RUN!!!! The whole school is chasing me for that. Sorry guys. But its a fact. Don't worry, I'll be praying for you guys every single day, so that everything's gonna run smoothly. Good luck guys!=)

            Okay, I guess this is it for this post. Hope you guys will like it although I know, I'm not really good in making jokes to write it in this post so that you guys will laugh till your stomach exploded:)) I've done my best as a writer. So you guys as a reader can leave your comment about my post. And before I end this post with a goodbye, I would like to say Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin buat semua yg mengenali diriku ini=) Happy Eid Fitr! Cya later in the next post! Chow! Buh-byeee! Wanna sleep. zZZZzzzZzzZzz..


    Pergi pasar beli ikan,                                                                           
        Singgah kedai beli cili,                                                                        
    Selamat hari raya daku ucapkan,                                                        
        Buat semua yang mengenali diri ini.  

     Bunga teratai bunga lili,
        Harum wangi cantik berseri,
    Sempena hari yang mulia ini,
        Daku susun sepuluh jari.


    SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!!!                                                   

    0 comments: