Monday, September 27, 2010

"A stay" : Small kids have a really BIG BIG imagination;)

        Hey! Sup everyone? Hows everything going on?(I'm asking too many questions do I?-,-") I know the tittle of this post seems a bit "weird" right? So, let me tell ya what is this post actually about;)

        For the past few days, the bathrooms which is near (one of them are next to my bedroom and the other is next to the kitchen) were renovated due to some dripping reason. It took almost 4 days to finished the whole renovation thing. And for that same 4 days too I had to lodge my sister's my bedroom-,-

        "What the hell am I trying to tell you guys about actually?" Haha..you guys must be questioning about that right? Well, actually I just wanna share some 'Funny things" that I saw in that 4 days "stay".

        So here it goes. Well, I don't really remember which night was it but I remembered the incident. We were about to sleep that night, so like everyone was lying on the bed and as usual, it took like an hour (actually more-,-) for me to fall asleep. So like that moment, my brother and sister also were not asleep yet. I don't know when and how did he got such an idea but suddenly my brother called my sister to show her something. I was wondering WTH does he really wanna show to her?-,- A few minutes later only I know that he was showing "The cake's box" which was the box of the cake that we bought yesterday for the surprise birthday celebration=D You guys must be wondering WTH is so funny or great about this thing am I right?;) Actually, my brother putted a paper and stick it on the box and on that paper there was a word which is "Derma"("Donations") KekekkekeXD LMAO! He's putting that box in front of his room hoping that anyone will give him some "Donations" XD :))

        And here's another funny thing that happened at the same night. But this time its about my sister. My sister has a pretty big 'Graduated Mickey Mouse Teddy Bear' and she sleep with it every night. Usually, I'll see her lulling the bear well that's funny too. But this time something strange and a bit weird happened. She started to take off that bear's graduation robe. Then she started to put on her jacket so that the bear will change 'A new cloth'XD and then she lulled the bear lull, lull and lull as if the bear's gonna fall asleep like a babyXD LMAO! It was so freaking funnyXD And after a few hours we had been lying on the bed we FINALLY fell asleep. THE END=D

        That's it for this post. I'll be sharing the photos in other post insyaAllah. So hm buh-bye! Cya guys laterrrrr! Chowwwwwww!=)

2 comments:

kak lina said...

salam, ha nanti boleh la hazim letak duit raya dlm tabung derma tu yea..;)

kak lina said...

salam..nanti bole la hazim letak duit raya dlm tabung derma tu yek..hehe simpan duit, sikit2 lama jadi bukit