Sunday, October 03, 2010

First Week of S.C.H.O.O.L zzzZZzZzz

        In the last post I said that I'll be sharing about my First Day of School but it seems like I didn't. Sorryyyy cause I was a bit busy yesterday and didn't get the chance to post a new post. You know, when school starts, homeworks and blah blah blah... Have to finish everything first. Sorry again. Anyways, since today is already the Fifth Day so I'll be sharing about my First Week of School k?=D

So here it goes....


        The first day! Can't believe it! That morning, off to school but there's something different. I'm riding on the bus this year! Hhhhuaaa:( So then here's the journey started from house to school with the big bus which is also "new" to me. Finally arrived at school! Honestly, a lot of things changed this year. Like I said in the previous post there's a new building and the uniform changed. And there's also other things which had changed. The people, the environment just feel so different from the last year. Something is really missing. Actually a lot. I started the first lesson which was Math with a brand new teacher. Then the second lesson was A..a..arabic! zzZzZzzz.. This is one of the BIGGEST changes this year which is I'm not exampted anymore and from now on I'll be t..ta..tak..t..taking Arabic:( I don't want to! They're learning Arabic using Egypt's syllabus and its soooooo freaking hard! I'm taking like the Secondary School's syllabus for Form 9 or 10 something!XO Forget about that=,= simply dont wanna talk about it! UGH!

        The best part in the second day was, Mariam came! Yay!<3 And hm..nothing much about it. And the rest of the week went as usual. Nothing much. Homeworks and schoolworks=,="

Blah, blah, blah, blah=,=


 

0 comments: