Thursday, October 28, 2010

Its a "Halloween Party"! Yay!!~=D

        Hey there! Sup? Hehe..I know I haven't posted anything since 12 days=D (What a horrible blogger=,=) Well, sorry..I was busy for the past few days=( Anyways here it goes, a brand new post! I'll be talking about the Halloween Party which was celebrated in my school yesterday =D

        Well yesterday, after break the whole American Department were celebrating the Halloween. We held a bake or you can declare it as a 'Charity Sale' cause all the money goes for charity=) They were LOTS and LOTS of food!=D Yummmyyy~ There were games and activities on that meaningful day. Most of them that day were wearing costumes, their face were painted with lots of designs and patterns=D

        Too bad I wasn't wearing any costumes=( Anyways, the party started on 12.30 p.m (if I'm not mistaken) and ended on 2.30 p.m.
        
        It was cool and fun though. Had so much fun=D Wait, ain't there any pictures to be share?-,-" Well honestly I didn't snap any picture that day but you guys can check it out on  this link ---->Click Here<---- ;) 

        Hope you guys enjoy this post although I know its kinda boring to read a post without any photo. But well enjoy!=D Buh-byeeeee! Cya in next post! Chowww~ Parttyyyyyyyyy <:-P

0 comments: