Saturday, October 30, 2010

Had a pretty fun, cool and hilarious day and at the same had an embarrassing day

        Hey! Sup everyone? How was your day?=D Today I'll be narrating about some cool, hilarious and embarrassing things that happened yesterdayXD

       First of all, I know I was suppose to post or write this post yesterday as its about everything that occured yesterday but well as I've forgot to yesterday=P so here it goes=D

        On Friday, which was yesterday we started our journey to Cairo in the morning and arrived at 10.00 a.m something. Why? Cause have to attend an event which was the appreciation for everyone who had worked really hard for the last 'Convocation or Graduation Day'. Still remember about it? If you don't can check out the last 2 posts;)

        Anyways, what's so cool and embarrassing about it? Lol..well, during the event yesterday, I was eating while they were greeting and stuffs before giving out the certificates. That moment, someone who was greeting was narrating some stories and blah blah blah, and I was like sitting in the front with some others. Then he tended to ask me or maybe the others who were next to me (Haish..but they said, the question goes for me=S Really?=S) While the question was asked, I was eating while listening to what he says but didn't look at him as I was busy (not really, lol) trying to finish my foods. Then all of them who were around me were like, Hanan, Hanan. I was like yes, yes?=,=" Then I looked upon the stage, oh er..yeah, yeah..Er..does the question even goes for me?=,=" 

        Then that evening, Izzah were doing some makeover for Ami and Hanis. Then after heard their voices, I started to join them=P But I didn't do anything with the makeups things. I was just an unqualified photographer that dayXD I recorded a video of them while the makeover was in progressXD And also captured some photos with the cooperation of Miss Izzah Jamil who was the Beauticians of the day=PXD You guys better watch the video and view the photosXD Click here to view the photos and Click here to watch the video ;)

        Okay, that's all for now. Hope you guys like it=) Cya in the next post! Buh-byeeeeeeee=D Chow!=)

0 comments: