Saturday, October 16, 2010

Convocation/Graduation Day "Experience the tiredness and boredom"

        Hey there! Okay, as it has been 3 days since I didn't post anything on this blog, so here it goes a brand, new post=D

        From last Friday, I wasn't at home cause we off to Cairo till yesterday which was Sunday. Wait, wait! Sunday! As I'm in Egypt, so that means I didn't go to school =P Who cares? Lol..Well its not that I don't want to, but I can't but that ain't the point here.

        So here's how the journey started, Friday, 6.00 p.m something, off to Cairo. Then arrived there like 10.00 p.m something and figured out that "they" which were the AJK had arrived. Ggggzzzz..I'm soooo freaking hungry that moment!XO

        The next day was the rehearsal for the convocation. So ACC (Azhar Convention Center), here I come! As today was only the rehearsal so I don't have to wear that 'Baju Kurung' =D So I wore a long-sleeves buttoned-shirt and jean, black veil with my sport shoes=) There ain't anything much to be done there that day. But after we came back to ARMA, suddenly poooooooff! All the works came at the same time-,- That evening, we had to deal with 550 convocation books by separating the good-printed book and the opposite. That took like almost an hour I guess. And then, here it comes! FINALLY! The moment which I was waiting for that day! Its Maghrib! =D Yeay!

*You guys: "Why the heck is this dude so happy?
*Me         : "Cause, I can finally eat right now!"=D
*You guys: "Huh?"
*Me         : "Haish..try to figure it out by yourselves okay?"=P

        And the best part was, after we've finish that mentioned duty, P.Kimi we'll treat us for dinner at Pizza Hut! Yaaayyy!=D

        So around 8.00 p.m that night, all of us went out to Pizza Hut. Wahh! Just can't wait to eat the pizza and stuffs. Yummmmyyyy..I'm so freaking hungry right now while writing this post;) But no Pizza Hut right now=( Back to our topic, so after ordering some pizzas and other foods, few moments after that here you go! We started eating and snapping photos here and there, here and there. Ain't we suppose to be eating? Haish..yeah..but you know, snapping photos are like a custom=,=" You have to snap photos wherever you are. Hey! Of course! Cause you know, every sweet memory has to be snapped or recorded=D

        And after finishing our meal, "get up from the chairs and get off your butt from here!" Lol..Back to ARMA. Have nothing to do after that. Hhuaa! Boring! Ugh! I just hate that word-,- Haish..But after I figured out that they were about to go to "Hussein"(Haish..I don't know how's exact spelling for it, but who cares?) so I hoped in the car and off with them=D As usual, a place like "Hussein" are crowded and loaded with people especially when its night-,- After finished buying the stuffs that we need, "let's chow!" Haish..

        So that night was kinda interesting someway somehow especially at the part when we (Me, P.Kimi, K.Dah, K.Syaza, K.Siah, K.Azie, Adik, K.Watif) went to Pizza Hut=D Yummmmmyyyy!~ Want some morreeeeee! I'm hungryyyy! Krrrunnngggg!~ Seeeee! I'm hungryyy=( Lol..

10/10/10 The most special date ever for this year=D

        Hm, 10/10/10 the day which the graduates gonna step both of their leg on the stage. Wow! As if I'm the one who's gonna be on the stage (Well, actually I will be sitting on that stage for the whole function-,-"). So when the ceremony started, I sat beside the tables on the left of the stage with some 4 others. I can see the happy faces of K.Dah and K.Syaza that day=) Well, of course cause they're one of the graduates who's sitting in front of the stage waiting for their names to be call=) Aw..Anyways, when the graduates' names were called to the stage one by one, here the job started..Haish..Ain't that hard. Just have to organize the scroll which will be given to the graduates.

        Something embarrassing happened to me while I was on the stage with K.Asiah..But won't tell you guys about it=P Lol..Actually, when the moment the Sheikh Al-Azhar suppose to receive the "appreciation for coming" I was asked to follow K.Asiah to fetch the gift from the Sheikh as he received it, but then haish..I don't know who, but then someone else took it and kept it with them. I was like, huh?! Haish..Standing there on the stage and do nothing was a really, really embarrassing thing. But thank God, no one saw me=D Yay! But it was still embarrassing, it seems like I was standing on the stage just to show my face to the whole graduates just for popularity something, but that's not it for sure!

        Huh..Finally the ceremony ended and its now time for pictures and photos!=D Its a graduation day so like it ain't perfect without fulling your camera's memory card=P Lol..And believe it or not, that day I became "An unqualified photographer"(Jurukamera tak bertauliah)XD LolXD  But I like that job throughXD Haha..Snapping photos is something fun and cool to be done so like that's why I like it=)

        Its time to fill our empty stomachs! They prepared the Mandi Rice for everyone that day. Cause I was really hungry that moment so NGAP! Finished a packet of Mandi Rice=D Hehe..usually I'm gonna share it but was just so hungry that moment so sorry, no time for sharing=P

        Haish..my virtual grandpa was arrogant that day=P Nah..he's busy so don't want to bug him so I guess I'll just leave him with his works which was dealing with the graduates' robes and it really seems if I say hey to him I'll be bugging him. And I don't like to bug people especially when they're busy so its okay..maybe next time=D

        After finished eating, felt so freaking bored and simply can't figure out any thing to be done so I just walked and walked around the Hall with the camera. Haish..boredom! I'm totally sick dealing with the word bored, boring, boredom and the rest of its siblings, cousins, relatives and neighbors! UGH! Blah, blah, blah, blah....Haish..

        So like at 2.00 p.m something we off to ARMA and the ceremony finally ended. Hhua! Tired!~ We off to Alex that night cause got school tomorrow=)

        So here how the Convocation or the Graduation Day was. Oh yeah! Before I forgot! To view the photos, you can go to my facebook Click here to view the photos as it will take me a year to upload all the photos over here since the blogger changed the photos uploading form. Haish.. Okay buh-byee! See you guys in the next post Chow!=D                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

0 comments: