Thursday, October 07, 2010

Hhhiipp Hoorayy! An "Un"official Independence DayXD (But torture still didn't end for some of them)

        Hey guys! Here we are again!=D First of all, the tittle of this post must be bothering you with the question "What does it mean?" So here let me explain it.

        For the past 2 weeks if I'm not mistaken, all of my standard 6 friends had finished their UPSR exam. So like finally! Then, last week they started to take the PSRA exam, so *think think think and write write write* *wink* -,-" Thank God! I don't have to study my ass of for those 2 exams=D You all know the answer of Why by yourself.. 

        And finally! Now they're completely free from exam(s) as the PSRA also finished! And well, as usual after the exam finished, some of them won't come to school and some prefer to go to school cause its even better then staying at home doing nothing. And I prefer the second one cause I can talk with my friends at school=D Blah blah blah..

        Anyways, Happy An"unofficial" Independence Day for all my standard 6 friends! Hope you guys gonna get a good results for both exams! Enjoy your freedom!=D Hhhiipp hooray!

        BUT, as you're enjoying the freedom, don't forget about our form 3 students who's still taking their PMR exam. The best of luck you guys! For my Pksu(Daud)XD, all of his friends, wait let me mention some of their name to increase their popularity [See! What a nice person I am, I'm trying to increase their popularity by mentioning their name! B-)] Lol.. Back to our topic, Good luck and Chaiyok to my Pksu (Daud), his friends Samad, Shafiq, Nadia hmmm who else? Hmmm..that's the only names that I know I guess.. Wisshhh you guys the best of luck! And also for the rest of form 3 students Good luck!=)

        Buh-byee..I miss all of you over there=) Good luck and enjoy your day! Cya! Chow! :-h 

P/S: After the exam finish and when the results are out, ain't you guys thinking of the idea to held a party?<:-P Don't forget to invite me okay? Prepare a First Class ticket with an envelope of $5,000 so that I could use the money for transit=P Nah..kidding..Chow!


0 comments: