Sunday, October 03, 2010

I'm the merriest girl ever live on Earth TODAY!=D

The tittle seems interesting isn't it? That's my opinion, its up to you guys to judge whether it sounds interesting or not. Anyways, that's not what I'll be talking about. And now, let me narrate and tell you guys, what makes me ssooooooooooooooooo HAPPYYYYYY today!=D

        Last year, I had a teacher called Miss Randa, she's like my second Math teacher and I loveeeeee her sooooo muchhhh! But sadly, she's not gonna be teaching us anymore this year and the saddest part is, she's not gonna be in our school anymore:(

        But then today, in the French lesson, I was surprised by a really, really BIG BIG surprise. A surprise that I never expected. Its Miss Randaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! One of the best teacher I ever met in my whole entire life! Awww..I miss you so muuucchh!

        The hug(s) means that I really really loveeeee<3<3 and miss youuuuuuu and the tears that flows out from my eyes were the tears of happiness=') You really made my day=) Thanks A LOT for coming. It means A LOT for me.=) I just can't wait to see you again!=D

        I'm really happy that you've achieved and have your own career although at the same time I feel really sad that you're not teaching us anymore but your smile are mine too=) Whenever you're happy, I'm gonna feel the same for you too. I just hope that you'll success in your career and don't forget me cause I'll never forget you=)

         All the best for you!=) I just can't wait to see you againnnn!<3  

0 comments: