Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's a Birthday Partyyyyy!=D

        Heyy!=D Sup everyone? Sup world?=D So how was your day? Hope everything's fine and good. Sorry..I know it has been 10 days since I didn't post any new stories or post cause I was busy with the exams. And right now finally! I have the chance to post a new post again cause I'm on my Eid Adha vacation right now which is for a week!=D And today I'll be posting 3 post in a row as to recover the past 10 days. Anyways, who's birthday party was it? Hehe..that will be mention in the next paragraph;)

Smileeee =)
Our lunch for that day ;)
KekeXD

                 Last Friday, we were busy preparing the foods for K.Asiah's birthday party and one of it was satayyyy=D It wouldn't be so hard to prepare it if we were in Malaysia cause you know, get your car's key, start the engine, off to the shop, start ordering, bring it home, serve it and done! Here you go, satay!=P Too bad there's no shop which is selling satay here so have to do everything from the earliest step to the last one but it's cool=D
Some of the foods =D
        Haish..was there only satay?-,- Of course no=,=" There were also Puddings, Mee Hailam and Curry Puffs!<3 Yummmmyyy!~ <3 It took them like a night and a day to prepare all of these foods and I only helped during the day part=P due to some reasons.
Candid =D
FamishedXD
Our BIRTHDAY GIRL and ONE OF THE IMPORTANT CHEFS ;D
THE OTHER IMPORTANT CHEF ;D
The one who we miss =)
THE OTHER IMPORTANT CHEF
The Birthday Cake!=D Yummy!~ The dark chocolate is the chocolate flavor while the light chocolate is the flavor which tastes like coffee but I don't know what's the exact name of the flavor
She's just way too cute!=D

It's me =D
My beloved K.Cik =)

My cutieeeee=D
Muahs!~ Lovely
Enjoying the food=)
             The birthday party started at 4.00 p.m something. First thing first, they cut the cake so we started it with a dessert=D It was an ice-cream cake which has two flavors which were chocolate and the other one was something like coffee but it doesn't taste as bitter as a coffee and I'm not quite sure what flavor is it. It tastes good though. And then we continued with the other dishes.

Hellooozz=D
Woot, woot =D
Small kids=)
It's their birthday!;D And why the heck am I so laughing?=,="

        It was totally cool! I just loveeeee it! Muahs!~ It's just worth it!=D<3 We went back at 10.00 p.m something if I'm not mistaken.

        Okay! That's it for this post! Hope you guys enjoy it!=D And oh yeah! If you wanna see lots of more and more photos of this party, you can click on this link >>Click here to view MORE photos<< ;D Enjoy!=D

0 comments: