Monday, November 15, 2010

Congratulationsssssssssss!!!!=D

        Hey! Sup world? Hows everyone doing? I'm so damned happy todayyyy!=D Happy for everyoneeeeee! Muahs!~

        The question is why? Here's the answer.. After all the hard efforts, after all they had went through, finally here it is the final results! It's the UPSR and the PSRA results! I'm so freaking damned happy to see most my friends' status on facebook are filled with their happiness about their UPSR and PSRA results! 5As, 4As 1B, Mumtaz (excellent), Jayyid Jiddan (very good) and so on!
Good job! Well done!;)
        Well done guys! Good job for each one of ya! For me the most important point is not the results but all the hard efforts and everything you've went through in order to achieve the best results!

        From the bottom of the mountain, you climbed, climbed and climbed saw things happened, went through lots of hardships but at the end finally you've reached the at the top which is the peek. But actually among all the most important part is the climbing part!;)

        There might be some of you who's kinda sad or disappointed with your results but to tell the truth it ain't a good thing. Stop feeling like that. It's totally worthless, I know what does it feels like when you've tried the best and the best but the results didn't appeared as you want it to. But like I said, it's all about the climb.

        Maybe next time you'll get a better one even better than everyone. You know, we might regret things but we can fix it in the future so cheer=) I know some of ya who's reading right now might have said 'Huh..this dude who wrote this post will never know how does it feels like cause she didn't take the exam!'  But well, doesn't mean I didn't take the exam and doesn't mean I'm not in your place I don't know how does it feels like ;)

Anyways, here's the best song to express this thought::

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side!
It's the climb!!

(This is just some parts of the song to listen to the whole song click this link) ----> Click here to listen to the song

        Congratulationsssssss again!=D I'll always pray and wish the best for each one of ya! Just don't forget me!=) Muahs!~ You guys are the best!<3 I simply adoreeeeeeeeeeeeee you guys!

0 comments: