Monday, November 29, 2010

It worth it!

        Yo! How are you guys doing? The moment I'm typing this post right now, my back, my hands, my leg (especially) and my neck hurt so much! The affects of designing and finishing the English poster=_= No problem. Ain't a big deal.

        Last night, after finished studying science at 21:45 something, I rested for a while then started to work out with the poster (Of course-,- What? Do you expect me to work with the poster straight after I finished studying science? Damn..I'm not a robot=_=) And surprisingly, it took me about 4 hours to finish that poster which means I finished it at 2:00 o.O THAT long?-,-" Yeah..weird isn't it..

        I was helped and accompanied by construction paper, markers, pens, pencils, ruler, colors, highlighters, printed pictures, science book, my blanket and half big bottle of water and in order to avoid boredom I get online on FB, YM, MSN + MUSIC on the laptop! 




Earliest step

Second step, lets write it with the pencil first=D
What a mess=_= ngee

Started to color the tittle
Finished coloring the tittle
In the busyness
Done with the sentence and had started to stick the photos
Uiks, uiks..
o.O =_="
Snapshots while working
Finally, DONE!=D
The result!=) Satisfied!=D

         After 4 hours spending my time with this thing, FINALLY! FINISHED IT!=_= Exhausted!-,- But well it worth it=)

        Okay that's it I guess for this post. I'll be sharing about the next step of our 1st quarter project in other post ISA.. Okay, chow yaw! Have fun!=D

0 comments: