Monday, November 29, 2010

F-R-E-E-D-O-M! Finally has the ability to spell that word!

        F-R-E-E-D-O-M! Finally has the ability to spell that word! The tittle of my post today. Why? Cause the tortures has officially ended last morning exactly at 10:30 A.M, Monday, 11/29/2010. What tortures? The creepy crap exams! Thanks A LOT God!

        If 3 weeks ago, I still can't say or even spell the word F-R-E-E-D-O-O-M simply because I wasn't free yet, now today, while the clocks pointed at 10:30 A.M I can finally do that!=,= 

        The last exam that we took which was today is Science. A subject which requires you to read A LOT and memorize LOTS and LOTS of things but praise to God, finished it!

        And also today, we're officially starting the new Quarter which is the Second Quarter+_+ AND ALSO today I've handed the English poster that took me 4 hours to finish it as mentioned in the previous post to the English teacher for the preparation of the 'Charity Sale' which will be held next Monday ISA depends on the situation in order to complete our English's First Quarter project.

        Hm, yeah. I guess that's it for this post. And oh yeah! As the tortures ended, I can finally continue my reading. The thick novel that was included in the photos of the previous post remember? This one..

Can't wait to finish it ngee:D
Ssshhhhh..
You guys better read it;D
         Seems fun isn't it? Well, some of you might think it's boring..well ain't important. Let me give ya the synopsis of this novel in English and oh yeah! this novel is in Malay so ngee..you know it by yourself;)

LAFAZKAN KALIMAH CINTAMU - Siti Rosmizah
Tengku Aqilah is a daughter which has been separated from her family by his own father. 13 years, she lives by her own, building her own life. After she returned back to her family after years and years passed, all the old scars start to bleeds again.

Tengku Natasha, Tengku Aqilah's sister who's never satisfied with her sister, has used her ticket as the beloved daughter of Tengku Hisham to embarrassed Tengku Aqilah by giving her the position as a 'tea lady' at their family's office. Just because Tengku Aqilah wants to beg for her father's loves, she accepted the position although actually she has a degree, which can provides her with a better job. 


Tengku Ryan Ameer, a smart, handsome man which has the English bloods flowing in his body really hates Tengku Aqilah. They can't even see or bump with each other or they'll start to mock, insult and being sarcastic to each other. Tengku Aqilah knows that he really hates her. Can Tengku Aqilah even once feel happy? Is she strong enough to keep begging for his father's loves? Does Tengku Ryan really, really hates her?


P/S: This synopsis comes from the back of the book's cover and I translated it. You guys might found some grammar mistakes as I'm not American=)

        This novel has 83 chapters, 811 pages and I'm still on chapter 43 page 399 (approximates it to 400=P) after reading it for 2 days and I've to admit it like seriously, this novel is so freaking damn awesome! The author is really, really talented. With a really good story plots, writing language I can determine that this author is really talented. Good job and thumbs up for the author, Siti Rosmizah!=D

        The beginning of the story was really sad and touching. I was about to cry='( Aw..but then lots and lots of jokes are included after that until you can't stop yourself from laughing.

The expressions while reading this novel: =( ='( XO XD =D =P <3  It's just so perfect (But well, nothing's perfect in this world so I'll say it as ALMOST perfect) =D

        Hold on, hold on..in the last 8 or 9 paragraphs, I have said the sentence "Hm, yeah. That's it for this post something. But well er..yeahXD it seems like this post is getting even longer and longer. Ngee..don't trust me at some times thenXD Ngee..nah..

        Okay guys, that's it I guess for this post (Okay, this time is serious) Ngee.. as my fingers start to hurt me perhaps cause last night I spent 4 hours with the poster then last morning 1 hour and 1/2 with the exam plus copying the Math notes for the new Quarter then right now typing this long, long post.

Lol..don't worry, I'm not gonna punch ya, that will just causes my hand to hurt me moreXD
Ouch..

Okay yaw! Chow! Cya! Buh-bye..Wanna continue my reading ngee..Oh anyways, sorry for the broken English ngee or any grammar errors ngee..=D

0 comments: