Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sweet Wednesday! A visit =(

        Hey! Sup?=D So here is my second post for TODAY and oh yeah! There will be only 2 posts which are recovering the past 10 days since I didn't post anything. This is the correction for the previous post.=)

         What's so special about this Wednesday? What do I mean by a visit? Here it goes. Since the school starts, I never liked Wednesday, it's like one of the day that I hate the most cause we have lots of subjects that day. But this special Wednesday, which was the last Wednesday was like the best day of the week! We had lots of fun today and it's totally cool and amazing! So here let me narrate the events that occur from the beginning of the day.

8.00 a.m         - Off to school

9.00 a.m         - First lesson started 

10.00 a.m ++  - We figured out that we had won the charity sale for the last Halloween Party and we got the chance to visit one of the shelter of those homeless. I was so happy! And we figured out that we're going there on 11.30 a.m. Damn! Can't wait!

11.30 a.m       - Off to the bus but then 5 of us were asked to get out from the bus due to some reasons.
And then after 15 minutes something we arrived there. Only God knows how sad I was to see that they're living in a bad condition. Only God knows how does it feels like. And  when we entered, and all the donations were brought up, we started to give them out, the clothes and the foods. I was totally touched. It feels so heavy inside. Oh God! Bless them!=( 

1.15 p.m         - We arrived at school and after that we were waiting for the principal's permission to go to the break as we've missed it. So then finally. We took the break from 1.30 p.m to 2.00 p.m and it was really and totally cool! 

1.30 p.m - 2.00 p.m - It's the break! After finished eating we started to play "Dodge Ball" =D<3 As there were only us and like the break didn't end yet so it was the only way to prevent boredom;) We didn't play soccer cause there are some classes who were having P.E that moment so well Dodge Ball is not that bad.

2.00 p.m - 3.30 p.m - In the rest of the day, we took the French review as the exam is coming the next day. And then homeeeee!=D

At home: When I get online on FB, I figured out that someone I haven't talk with since almost 3 weeks ago was online! Yay!=D And the other thing, I knew that the next day they'll be taking their UPSR's results. OMG!XO I can imagine how scared they were.


        Some of you may feels that there's nothing so special about this Wednesday. But it just means a lot to me! It's such a meaningful and memorable thing. Muahs!~ I adore that Wednesday!~=D

0 comments: