Saturday, September 25, 2010

Goodbye Summer!:(

        Time sure flies. Believe it or not (not the tv show-,-), summer holiday ended and my school will officially starts  tomorrow! o.O Can't believe itXO Of course I can't believe it, it has been 3 months since the summer holiday starts=D

        Anyways, went to school today for the "Orientation Session", took the schedule and books, fill a form and took some other stuffs. Well, after leaving it for 3 months, I can see a lot of changes. Like, the classes position and there's also a new building which are not 100% complete yet but almost. And another thing, the "School Uniform" had also been changed to a new one. There's two, one of them are turquoise and the other is blue. But the P.E uniform didn't changed.

        I don't know why, but the feeling of "scared" suddenly came after I stepped in the school. That's really weird right? Its normal if I'm a new student but obviously I'm not.

        Well, honestly I've nothing much to share in this post but insyaAllah in the next post I'll be sharing about "The First Day of School"=) Hm, I guess that's it for this post. See you guys in the next post. Buhh-byee!=D

0 comments: