Friday, July 29, 2011

Manshiah ♥

        Ever heard of it? Most Alexandrian know this place. Right, now you know it's a PLACE. I'll make it simple. Manshiah is actually a big market (you can say that). It has these huge number of shops and stalls in it. They sell stuffs with cheaper prices there comparing to the ones in malls. But well, this place is freaking loaded and stuck with people especially at NIGHT, after 21.00. So if you're planning to go there, I advice you put on your shoes in evening or some hours after afternoon to avoid crushing with the sea of people there.

        Most Malaysians would go there to buy souvenirs (but I think they prefer to buy those from Cairo), veils, dry fruits, many types of beans etc. cause like I said, the prices are cheaper.

        And so last..I honestly dont remember when but maybe 1 1/2 weeks ago, I went there without planning to buy anything cause I just wanted to go somewhere that day. I blast off from sis Aishah's house to Manshiah since I went there with her and some of her friends, on 18.00. We were there like 25 mins (+-) later if I'm not mistaken. We spent almost 5 hours there.

        Firstly sis Aishah wanted to buy a new phone so 2 hours were spent on surveying the phones shops over there and she finally decided to get that Nokia E5 and I seriously lovvvee it :') Next, to the fabrics (cloth) shops. And finally, the dry fruittttss! ♥ (A) I adoorree those shops that sell fruits and beans there coz you can taste almost everything! :P There was this shop that we went to, GOSH! Everything was super-duper sweet and delicious babbee ♥ And the best thing was the prune! The taste is perfectoo mama miaa italyano!~  I never knew prune could be so tasty and sweet because the Sunsweet brand ones dont look that good to me but I dont know cause I've never tasted them before but I bet they couldnt beat these ones that I tasted and bought. 

What does it taste like? ^o)
        
Taste anything from those ;)

And from those too o.o

I want em alllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!
        After tired of walking and spending, we finally walked to the juice shops! ♥ This is the best thing about Manshiah! The juice shops are everywhere in it! So like after you're tired of shopping and walking, go directly to the juice shops but make sure to choose a good one cause some shops dont sell great-ohsem-tasty-juices ;) And as usual, I picked the fresh mango juice ^^v Sllurpp~ Ugh..I miss Slurpee :'( 

I MISS YOU :*Ergh, this is so tempting >.<
        On 22.15, we finally walked to the bus-stop and waited for the vans or any transports but unfortunately, there weren't even a single empty-space in most transports -.- We waited for the van or the bus for 45 mins! --' And finally, arrived a double decker with some empty spaces :'} And it took an hour and 10 mins I think to arrive home cause the traffic was so jammed =.= Then we ate happily ever after after arriving :") 


Pretty blury but I think you can still see the crowd

Just look at those people whom were waiting for transports :S

And again.

0 comments: