Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cont. of last post

        Not exactly the continue of last post. Just some addition of photos from the last post that I mentioned ;D

The toughs group
2 sweet smiles ;))
Err.. who's that? Eating while showing her teeth proudly while her eyes were closed -.-
Why the heck was I THAT serious? ^o)
AGAIN?!! Chill, chill.. those are just chickens to be satays not some creepy looking snakes :}
Nope, I didnt re-upload the same photo coz as you can see, my eyes are now finally opened and I guess maybe at that moment I've realized that I wasn't rolling in food commercial :')
I honestly HATE my reaction at that moment -.- And yeah, as you can see, it was almost dark and I was ditched alone at that table ;'( No, actually I worked OT :D
Wasn't taken from a really good angle :3
Pose like a statue and smile :-]

Er.. watch out the edge of the table :3

I promise, this is the last photo of me in this post XD

Was that a wave or a what? ^o)
        Alright, I think those are pretty much enough (: I dont want anyone to puke on the computer just because of the huge number of photos of me XD

0 comments: