Friday, July 08, 2011

An appreciation, a gratitude which come from a big, sincere heart :")

        No words could explain how.. how jubilant and glad and and touched I am ! All I can say is, THANK YOU SO MUCH :"] All your birthday wishes mean A LOT to me. I'm totally speechless to see all the wishes. You're notified of my birthday :* Like ..I dont know, the wishes just mean too much to this fellow over here. Those wishes really made my days. See? the word 'day' is in the plural form! Even till now, those wishes still make me feel, happy (:

        All my thanks go to those people who wished through FB, Chat, Text messages, Lively and everything or anything! Those wishes are the gifts (-: This is just a tiny gratitude from me that might be even unnoticed but I dont care (H) There's nothing more I can say. I can't be the one who's giving you presents and gifts to show my gratitude for your wishes, it's supposed to be the vice versa right? ;P  Bwawahaha! Really, I dont wanna say anything anymore. Just another THANKS! Muahssss~

        What makes me even feel more noticed is that, up until today, some of them still wished :") OMG I love you people ♥ *Virtual hug and kiss*

        Here are just some credits for these people. Nani, my two-days twin had her birthday on 4th July, 2 days before mine! ♥ And then yesterday, my 7abibty Sherine had her birthday too! ♥ Oh yeah, and today's my cousin's wife which is sis Nadwa's birthday! ♥ Look at the chronological order :')


        Thanks A LOT again people! Okay, I know you're sick of that word. But, thank you again! :DD =P Okay, I'll stop here. Before closing the tab, take a look at this photo:


Seriously mam, no need for the hard work of posting posters anymore (:

0 comments: