Friday, July 01, 2011

Lately ....

        Hey folks! Okay, I've A LOT to share here! From what occurred on the date of my previous post till today :D Let me start one by one, step by step.

       On last Thursday, I went over my parents' Egyptian friends' house for dinner <---- Too much possessives xD Anyways, I know right now you're like, "So what's so cool about that?" I actually wanna share about their house. It's really unique. They live in this old building (aged about 50+ years if I'm not mistaken) So everything's pretty classic. Check these out:

Guess what's this? ;)

It's a lift! ;D I really like it though.
        This lift works by inserting your house key in that key hole (on the left side of the lift) then the lift will start moving to the floor you're on. Then only the green grill can be opened followed by the brown, classic door of the lift (;

And another thing is the ....

Look at how gigantic the door is (Sowwy, I didnt get the full image of the door)
        Well, the people before are big and tall. Not like us today =/ (We're SHRINKING!) So that door matched their body sizes but for us, thats freaking enormous xD Oh yeah, and the height of the house is really, TALL! Cause, like I said, the people before are big and tall so they need that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Last umh ..Yeah! Last Monday, I went off to Cairo. It's been a while since I didnt .. Anyways, I'd like to mourn on my blog right now :( Last Tuesday, Dr. Mahathir came to Egypt! Can you believe that?! It's Dr. M! He has some business with Egypt's government, no actually he had to give a speech about economics, if I'm not mistaken? Thats a good thing of course but the bad thing is actually ..Okay, I was there at the Ambassador's house when there was this function with him but I couldnt join the function of course. Thats still okay, I mean ..But the so-damn-not-okay-part is that, I didnt even get to shake hand with him, snap picture(s) with him and neither even see his face! It'd be okay if I wasn't at the Ambassador's house, but the thing is, I was there, right there! But I just didn't have the chance to do so --" Was pretty down though ..Sob, sob .. Next time I guess :[ <---- And when the hell is that next time? -.- ;(

        Guess where the heck was I at the Ambassador's house through the whole event? xD I spent 2 hours and a half outside at the garden (A) At least, there were flowers :[) Tehee~ So this is what I was up to in the garden:




























































         Just look at all those photos xD I just cant resist the beauty of nature around me ♥ The flowers, the greens, they're nothing but GORGEOUS! But the last 3 photos were captured from the car on the next day which I just purposely included ;)

       If you look at those pictures carefully, you'd notice some stuffs actually. Firstly first, the quality (A) Guess what camera I used to capture all those? My C3-00 phone camera- 2.0 megapixel ;) To be honest, I'm surprised with the good quality of the photos (for me they're good enough) But I know what make the photos actually look ALIVE (though not as alive as those photos taken by DSLRs), the colors :[) Just look at them, they're all green and nature-colors ♥ I wonder how they're gonna look like with the DSLR o.O


       One more thing, the angels or from which sides I took the photos. Ya need to know that I NEVER took any photography courses or classes before so I'm totally an inexperienced fellow in photography or in other words, I dont know the exact, RIGHT way to snap photos (from which angels and stuffs) So thats why the photos aren't THAT pretty let me say. But from my view, I think this is my best work concerning photography, ever (A) I'm not showing off or something but this really is good enough for someone at my level xD So, yeah :D


        I'd keep updating this blog through this summer ISA. I'll try ma best. You know, to make it alive, like those photos :D I'll end this post with this humorous picture xD


So who's milk is it exactly? xD

0 comments: