Sunday, July 03, 2011

Lets talk about shoes ..

        Wait ..a new post after 3 days? Haha shut up people, alright, I know I'm not that oh-so-disciplined-blogger xD Okay anyways, there's nothing much to say, I'm just updating since I think it'd be cool to do so since I'm freaking bored and got nothing really to do at this hour. Just read, understand and you know, leave me with some kind of proves it's not a dream ohohohohohoho~ (thats The Only Exception- Paramore song --") I meant, just drop your comment just to notify me that someone actually IS reading this blog of mine :') But it'd be fine I guess if no one is cause I'm writing for my own fun (-: But would be much better though if AT LEAST, someone IS (A) I think this intro is too much dragged, isn't it? xD I even forget about what I was gonna type ..oh yeah! remember now :D ----> Next time dont babble too much :)

        So I actually spent yesterday, WISELY. In the morning on 9.20 something, went to CityCentre which is located at the end ..wait it's actually at the beginning of Alexandria (: Anyways, went there and arrived like on 10.00 something (the traffic was jammed -.-) The best thing about going there yesterday is that I got a new shoe! (Wait ..it cant be only A SINGLE shoe) Okay, I got A PAIR of shoes, habbby? I love it, A LOT though I just realized when I got home that actually the colors are like those colors of the Converse I got before --" Black and White ♥ I've always loved these two colors and will always do babeee so I guess, I've no prob with having two pair of shoes with the same colors :-D Seriously, who the heck got prob with such thing? -.-'

I decided to put on GREEN yesterday :-D Nature color like previous post, remember? The freaking long one with tons of photos ;D And oh yes, my face was greasy and oily lalalala~
 
Looks like how they always promote the shoes on commercials --' Er no ..like the ones on the rugs of the shops

Yarghh! The left side won xD Sowwy right side, I didnt mean to stab you from the back, it was just a coincidence that the left side was on the top :")
Now lets take a look at the name of the shoes and the sizes from different countries (wait..do these even matter? IDC, I still wanna share)

The name stated on the tag is actually 'Brasic Str II' so like if you're falling in love at first sight with this pair of Adidas shoes, just go to any of their outlets or stores and ask for a pair and done (-: No need for a whole month searching the exact, same one, right? And the sizes stated for US : 7 1/2 while  F : 42 2/3
        When talking about shoes or either sandals, everyone must have his/her favorite brand(s) dont they? It cant be that I'm the only bizarre alien who got favorite shoes brands, can it? -.- So here are my favorite shoes and sandals brands, they're the coolest of all

1) Converse



       







2) Adidas

3) Nike





4) Crocs- Sandals












#1: It's just so damn comfortable and the designs are awesome 
#2: Their shapes and designs are just so cool 
#3: Flexible and simple
#4: Can walk all day long and anywhere with them


        See how cool those brands are? So what about your choices? And yeah, what sizes do you wear? xD Recommend me on your favorite shoes, so I could give some other brands a try too ;)


        Do you people really share about your new shoes? xD Cause I dont think people really do this but who cares? ^o) I'm just unique (H) 

        Oh yeah, I found this big-fat-cute-bear at Centrepoint ♥ But it was for EGP 389 which equals to about RM 194 and also about $93 <----(These are roughly counted by this brain of mine) Here you go, all the currencies =_= But buh buh it's just so adorable :'( Can I get it for free? I always visit and shop at Centrepoint you know (A)


 I'll cya on my next visit to Centrepoint if you'll still be there :")
        And another thing I'd like to share. When we were in Adidas store, my lil sis was sulking xD She wanted a t-shirt or a track-suit something at Centrepoint but we didnt know. Maybe she thought she could find another one better at Adidas for her, so she didnt really mind but then it turned out to be vice verse, nothing matches her at the Adidas store that we went to :( Poor hunny. Look at her face xD


This was at Adidas, her bro joined her, lol
She was just throwing her gaze outside the car's window on our way back :')

She fell asleep at that moment after tired of sulking xD
This is it for this post, I'll end it with this must-watch video:


I've watched it before but am sure I didnt share it yet, so enjoy xD


P/S: 0:46 (that kid is so naughty xD) and 0.53 (respect the ladies next time sweety xD) are the most hilarious parts xD