Thursday, February 03, 2011

Turmoil, rage, riots, demonstrations, protests....what else?

1/27/2011: (The paragraphs under this date were supposed to be posted on that date but check out the reason on today's post)      

        If only I've the ability to talk to the noun called "Facebook", the world's largest social social network, founded by Mark Zuckerberg, I would have begged  it to allow me to access through my account or even the web itself:'( I don't know:( I asked most of my friends and they can't access through Facebook web too:( Tried with the Mobile Web and it works but still, it's not the same as getting online on laptop or computer:'(


        The main reason (from the news) why this happens are because of the riots and these stuffs and they don't want people to spread stuffs concerning these and blah blah blah through Facebook and Twitter so here, today, in Egypt, they blocked the access through Facebook and Twitter:( It started since like 19:00++ something..Well at least, the Mobile Web still works (Be grateful Hanan..)  *Actually just knew about these when my friends told me(A)XD*


        But..this is just NOT FAIR. Most of us aren't guilty:( Oh..come on..just STOP this= = You guys should think for the sakes of us who are NOT GUILTY


        I got an alternative website or in other words, another URL/website to log on to Facebook, but I'm not really confident with the use of this web=/ It's pretty dangerous I guess=S  

Today (2/2/2011):

        As you guys know, I'm currently staying in Egypt as a foreigner and of course, I bet the whole world knows about the turmoil and protests which were and are occurring around Egypt since last week (Tuesday) till today (Weds.) and obviously, it's gonna continue, till tomorrow, after tomorrow and blah blah blah..And the main reason of these riots and protests is because they want Hosni Mubarak, the Egyptian President, to step down. But he refused.

        The protesters torched the government buildings, police stations, which had caused the prisoners ran away from the prisons. This had causes crimes to spread everywhere around Egypt. Like I don't remember when, but like past few days ago, most of our neighbors were holding sticks in their hands in order to attack any criminal(s) cause the polices weren't in charge anymore that moment. I even heard some guns' shots that night. Oh plus, tanks are everywhere after the armies popped out but that's actually a good thing cause we'll feel a bit protected:)

        There were two things that made me, like CRITICALLY mad= = First thing first, they just blocked the access through Facebook and Twitter ONLY on 1/27/2011 (Thurs.). But then, on 1/28/2011 - 12.00 midnight, suddenly when I was chatting with some friends on MSN, the connection just DISAPPEARED= = WTH?! So then, first I checked our wireless router if it's still functioning, and YES it does. So why the heck did that happened? After several tries, I figured out that they had actually cut the internet connection for all, every single person in Egypt= = WTF? And automatically, this is the reason why I can't post the upper, previous one.


        Secondly, in the next morning, when I woke up my mum told me that she can't call neither text anyone with her phone cause the bar line(s) was/were totally empty-.-' and this is totally weird simply cause it never happened before at our houseXD So I checked mine, and boo!! neither mine was working = =" So HELL, as I thought, they cut the phone services= =" And WTF?! They can't do so! It's one of the communications freedom!=.= And guess what, the only reason they did that is because, they're afraid if people would spread message(s) to invite the others to join the riots and protests= = HAHAHAHAHA!! YEAH, YEAH, YEAH! That's SO SO SO SO make senses=.="""" It doesn't make sense, AT ALL! You can't block communications freedom for such a reason-.-"


        And pewww~ The next day, they brought back the phone service..hold on..where's the "s" in "service"? Didn't put it simply cause we can only call others. No text-.- And one more thing, still, no internet=.= 


        Boredom attacksssss!! In this no-text-internet circumstance, boredom would definitely attack me (actually almost everyone) Like seriously, I only sleep, watch tv, play games, pray, help-out in the kitchen, eat and drink..and so those routines repeat each and each single day before the internet came back today=_=" What a week of building up my body=.= I never really bother about playing game(s), only when I'm freaking bored. But in the past one week, I replaced the times when I usually sit on the internet to "playing games". Plants vs. Zombies, Jane's Realty and all the games in the computer so that means I was really, really freaking bored-_-

        Our television is switched on to Al-Jazeera channel 24/7 so that we could know about the latest news. Saw lots and lots of horrible things. They even showed the atmosphere in the mortuary....there were too much people who died that they can't fit the whole mortuary=/ Some even shared beds and the reliquaries:(  Feel sorry for them and their families.


        One of the reasons that we didn't go out anywhere except for important places, is because the circumstances outside are obviously, dangerous. And the other is cause they did the curfews and it's still on till now. But the protesters would never bother about the curfews of course. 

        Oh yeah, my mum's been acting like an operator these days (seems like even busier than those operators-.-)  After a call, comes another call and comes the next one after it-.-" And I also have been busy building up my body(A) 

        And hell, yesterday Hosni Mubarak addressed the nation so I watched it on tv, was really hopping that he would say that he'll step down so that these riots and demonstrations will stop and fuck that, he didn't= = As I thought, the protesters will be even angrier than they were and since yesterday or before it perhaps, there's this clan who supports Hosni Mubarak as a President. And so last night, the protesters and the clan fought against each other and on today's news, I saw them, throwing stones to each other. God, just hope that this would end with a happy ending, Ameeeeen!

        Some countries (maybe most) have brought their citizens in Egypt, back to their countries. The airports are freaking loaded s shown on the news=.= Some flights were delayed and some were even canceled. How long will this lasts?....No answer for that, still.  


        While I'm typing, I can hear those protesters shouting and yelling out loud and I just actually figured out like 3 hours ago that actually, the protest in Alexandria has started to occur in the streets and areas which are really near to our house since yesterday or today no wonder I can hear the voices of the protesters CLEARLY. Boo meXD 

        The circumstances and atmospheres around were and are kinda bad these days. Some might have ran out of foods stocks and supplies. Even Fathalla's grand door, the supermarket that my parents always go to to buy foods supplies and stuffs was and is cemented to prevent robbers from entering it. They only open the small door for customers' entrance. There's also a tank over there to keep them safe from criminals and stuffs. The banks have finally opened back. And today, as you guys see I posted this post, which means the internet came back. Praise to God, things got better today:) 


        To read more news about these conflicts, check out this site. You can also find some other news of other countries and nations around the globe on that site;) And check this out to watch videos of the riots, demonstrations and protests across Egypt cause it would be too hard for me to chose A video so it's better for you guys to check it out by yourselves:)   

Check this out: =D

Golf for beginner - Funny Sport Picture

0 comments: