Monday, January 24, 2011

It's za Mid-Term break!!~

        Wee!~ Yahoo~ Aloha! Sup everyone? And so=D Hehe..my Mid-Term break has officially started!;D PARTAAAYYYY!! I counted just now how long is it gonna be and the result was..18 days!~ Wee! Lets approximate it to 20=P Nah..Woohh! A week and 4 days;) Ngehh, ngehh, ngehh..So today was the last day of school and the day that we finished our last two exams, I.T and Art. Well, I.T was only practical and easy. In Art we had like 4 questions and in the drawing part we were asked to draw a pear, a mug and there was like a small pepper bottle and those stuffs were close to each other and had to draw it with the shadowing and stuffs. I kinda like it=D

        And as school finished, that means that the Mid-Term break has officially started;D I dont have so much plans for this vacation just planning to learn some stuffs like wanna be more expert in baking and cooking=D Then, wanna learn from K.Asiah and K.Aishah how did they do those embroideries on veils and shirts and etc and I OUGHT to learn that! Plus, wanna earn and collect some more extra money cause I like to♥ And of course, keep blogging;D

        Hell..my results gonna pop out on Sunday [1/30/2011] Haih..I'm freaking scared and worried=S GULP! 6 days more from now-.- I tried my best.

        So yo, any plan(s) for this vacation? I'm still contemplating about that. Oh yeah! I wanna learn how to play guitar AGAIN! Like, I used to learn some parts of it from my so-called-uncle lol but I freaking forgot the whole thingXD Shame on me:$(A) And the most reasonable-only reason why I forgot is cause I didn't practice it(A) But then I'm planing to start on that in summer cause I'm so sure I will never start on it in this vacation. 

        Ugh..I dont know whatsup with my phone's settings on connectivity but it's really pissing me off-.- cause like every time when I'm at home it's gonna connect to the internet with the wireless and thats of course totally okay but then when I go out somewhere, school or anywhere, it connects to the Etisalat internet automatically and that means I'm gonna keep losing LE 1 of my credit each and everyday for nothing-.-" WTH? = =" I've been checking the settings like a million times but I seriously got no idea why and how the heck did that happened-.-" As long as I know and obviously, there ain't even a single setting that applies for the Etisalat Internet. Seriously, I've checked the whole phone=S Well, I guess K.Sue knows how to solve this and I'll just ask her to help. And just for temporary, I just used the internet till I find the solution cuse it would be a waste if I dont.

        Here's a new, delicious Algebra method: Fillet o' fish + Fries + Apple pie = Satisfaction! *Invented by me, Hanan.* =P Lol..those were just what I had for dinner.

        So guys I'll be ending this post with a very awesome-nice song of Taylor Swift, Enchanted;) Trust me, it's freaking awesome! Thanks to Jasmin cause she introduced it to me so enjoyyy;D xx Ciao! xx

2 comments:

LeeYanA said...

hey hanan!
this is ur last post???
how is egypt?
alah, yg pemberontakan ue..
take care urself,ye!
luv u! muah! <3

lkX said...

Helloo:)
My last post before they cut the internet for a week;)
Egypt is how u saw on the news:)
Thanks beb!:)<3 Take care too!
Love ya way much more!