Thursday, January 13, 2011

Life vs Exams-.-

        So hey sup everyone? Have been almost two weeks since I didn't post anything..and well, well, well was pretty busy dealing with some craps and stuffs-.- And now here I am today, right now typing this post, on this line, at 19:27 p.m in Alex, Egypt..

        And well, from the title it seems like there's something concerning exams. Well of course, yeah. Haih..I've even finished two exams today..Had Social Studies and Science Practical. Huh..Two subjects that I kinda like them than the others. Well I've been liking Social since very long time and Science I kinda like this one, this exam only cause it was practical I guess(A) Our class were separated into two labs and I was in the first lab with the last number, 7. And today, me and Fatma were acting like freaking retards who were freaking drunk. Actually, even drunker than a drunk a person is. Haih..It was me the one who started it at first and then it came to her and we both were acting like that. "Oh girls just wanna have fun, oh girls just wanna have fun!";D Those actions really cheered me up and let me forget the craps of life at least for a second:)

This was my experiment..7 is the number;)

A view from down:D
Dear, dear Fatma WTH are you staring at outside the window? Ngee~
Them:)
        Oh yeah, 2011 is passing so fast-.- It's already 13/1/2011 o.O -.-" That's freaking fast..What do you guys think?^o) The beginning of 2011 wasn't that good in some places, that really upsets me:(  But hey, we can fix the beginning to be better, right?:)  

        Lots of things had happened in this two weeks, through all the happiness and sadness of life, those things that made me laughed really hard, gave me strengths to face life who's getting even harder and harder, and the same for everyone else.

        Oh yeah, remember the songs that I promised? Damn..I've a problem with it right now, the google had changed their system:(  Ugh..so it's gonna be harder for me to put songs using the method that I found in a web. Damn..But I STILL wanna put the songs no matter what!

        And hell, I still have like piles of exams papers waiting for me to fill them=.= Ugh..I just finished dealing with two out of wait..out of 1,2....7! 2 out of 7! Still have 5 subjects more:( But well, in these exams days or weeks, we're gonna go home earlier! Wee~ And after exams, we have a two weeks mid-term holiday straightly right after the exam!~ Yay! Hehe wee~ And well, honestly I've already thought of lots of plans for the mid-term holiday though actually I still have like 5 subjects to deal with in exams(A) I planned my holiday even before the exams started ngee~

        I'm really grazing for orange juice and chocolate right now! Yummy!~ Slurrppp Hehe I was gonna go down to the shop and buy them but my mum then said she's going down so just passed up:D And AHHH! They came back so I'm having slurps and slurps of the orange juice! Ngee~ But at first, mine doesn't have the straw so I snatched my bro's(A) Hehe..meanie me:D Nah..he didn't mind(A) Huax~ Finished the juice:( Want some more:( Have to wait for tomorrow..But I still have my choc.(A) Ngee~ And now I'm eating itXD Here have some bites of plain, Galaxy chocolate:D 3 bars are finished=P And now I got a piece of Trident, watermelon gum from my sis ngehh~ I've been eating A LOT this winter-.- Haih..

        Damn..this weekend I'm gonna be studying, studying and studying for the exams..Ugh..That's so not fun=.= Just can't wait till the mid-term holiday or vacation to come♥   

P/S: I've finished the Chocolate so no bar(s) for anyone=P (Hehe..meanie)
       Sorry for the really bad shots of the photos
       And now, I'm chewing the Trident gum while watching a drama:)

0 comments: