Friday, January 21, 2011

And so what?

        Oh yeah, yo sup everyone? Hows everything going on? And well, well..for me, obviously I didn't finish my exams yet..'You didn't finish your exams yet and you already started typing a brand new post on your blog?!' Shut up! Nah..small matter, I've finished all the important exams thanks A LOT and A LOT to God! And so Sunday I don't have any subject(s) and then Monday I only have I.T and Art. On I.T, I'll just need to recap and practice some stuffs that we took this quarter at home just to make sure that I still remember them. Shame on me if I don't:$ And well..Art..I just need to study some underlined parts in a sheet that she gave us and instead of that, in the test I will just have to draw things..yeah, things that I'm still not sure what is it..Ain't a big deal..

        And so I've been passing through some hard days during the exams..studying, lost my flash memory:'( Aw..sob, sob..seriously, I'm really hoping that it's in a safe, protected condition:'( and on the other hand I really, really, really, really hope that I actually had dropped it at the shop that I went to to print my French's project and the owner had found it and kept it with him:( But I don't know:( I went to the shop TWICE after I noticed that I've actually dropped my flash memory somewhere and first time when I went, he said come back in 30 minutes so that he would have a chance to at least look for it somewhere and then for the second time when I went there, his answer was really disappointing me:'( Dear God, where is it?:'( I..I just..it's just too new and I already lost it:'( Fuck me:( Ugh..God, I just want it back:'( For God's sake, if anyone found it just please plug it on on your computer or laptop or whatever and JUST take a glance at one of my photo and return it back to me:( I would be really really thankful to that person which I don't know who:'(

        'What about those crappy crap exams?' Well..I had Science on Sunday, was..hm well, no word actually describes it the best..And the next day was Math! Yeah, Math..I spent the whole day after back from school doing each exercises for each lesson that we took just to really really make sure that I understand the WHOLE thing-.- And the next day was French! Yeah..well, I was studying and exerting more efforts for it this quarter. I don't know..just got a feeling that it would be hard something. And wee~ the next day was my favorite! It was a day off<:-P It was cause of the 'Epiphany Day' something. I never even heard of it before in my entire whole life. From what my friend told me, it's a Christian's day but well we don't really know what is it about but thanks a lot to it cause at least, I took a day off on Wednesday and I will have to say, the school planned a kinda strategic exams' schedule for our class cause like on Thursday, which is the day after the Epiphany Day, we had an English exam which is you know..English, it's kinda a big subject that we need much more time than other subject to study, and a day before the exam, we had a day off so like the school is kinda giving us much more time and spaces to study and on the other hand, on Sunday like I said, we had Science and this subject is another subject which I think is pretty big too and plus we took Physics part this quarter and two days before the exam, was weekend so we had plenty time to study for it. See? that's what I mean..*Just ignore those niceties that I just mentioned*XD And so back to the point, where were we? Oh..and so here comes the English exam which was yesterday..Well, and so after the freaking bell rang, we were so pissed to know that they will be taking the Arabic's revision first before the exam. WTH? Ugh..Just hope that the whole info and things that I've memorized won't slip out from my brain. But well, at least I can still study  a bit more for it just to you know, gain more confidences and be more readier for it. And so after the second lesson ended, we rushed out to the class from the library. And "Ahah!" as Jasmin guessed, we will be sacrificing our break for the exam and we'll replace it at the end of the day. And surprisingly, for the very very very very very first time, I finished an ENGLISH exam before the clock or watch point at the time we should hand out our paper to the teacher in duty. I got like 40 minutes more still and that's totally unbelievable cause I never finished my ENGLISH exam before the bell rang before which means, I never really got a chance to re-check or even check my answers and the essay and the whole thing. But this time, I even re-checked it. Pewww~ What a record..And honestly, that was the easiest ENGLISH exam ever-.- Wow..no wonder I finished it that fast..

        Thats it talking about exams! "Duh..I was the one brought it up first right?..Boo me~!" And today, which is a weekend, I didn't even step out my leg(s) or even my toe(s) out of my house. Well, I was busy and addicted to the novel that I was reading, which is called "Remember Me?" by Sophie Kinsella"Remember Me?" by Sophie Kinsella♥ I finished it today on the evening by giving a full concentration to it. I was planning to continue my reading which has been delayed by the exams, craps and stuffs in the mid-term break but I couldn't help waiting so I just spent today with it and it's totally worth it! You guys OUGHT to read that novel! It's freaking awesome. It's totally magnificent! Damn..I ought to learn how to write such a good novel

        So thats it for now, enjoy. I just wanna make myself a mug of MILO and maybe cut some oranges (I've had a lot just now after dinnerXD But why not right? It's good for your health and it tastes slurpy and delicious to death)♥ to reduce a bit of coldness while watching a series. Chow!♥ Have fun world!;D

0 comments: