Saturday, January 15, 2011

3rd try!;D


        Aloha! Yoohoo! Hehe sup world? And oh yeah! So, today I was supposed to study for the exams that are coming and well of course I did or I'm a dead crap right now if I don't=.=  I've studied for Science [Written] yesterday and well, well, well..Really hope that the whole thing are still right there in my mind(A)..And for today, French + Math.. French was well as usual it's not that hard but need lots of concentrations. Math, I just did some exercises for warming up cause I have it on Tuesday. Ugh, let's not talk about exams and school=.=

        Today's kinda cool I guess, cause first of all, after a whole day studying since early in the morning, I felt satisfied. Yeah, satisfied. For I've studied the whole thing and I was really into it when I studied each word in the book. And it was, I guess, paid as we had CRABS for lunch!♥ And the appetizer were oranges♥ One of my favorite-est [a new word invented by me;)] fruits. Ah..I just love both of them

        Hehe..actually today I baked the chocolate cake AGAIN. Ngee~ And well, this is my 3rd try. At the beginning, I mixed everything..the ingredients A and B and blah blah blah..And so when I stirred it, it turned out to be kinda melted=/ I was really freaked to see the outcome when I stirred the whole thing=S And so well when it comes to cooking problem(s)..I'll directly run to the laptop and K.Cikkkkkkkkk!! Help! And so I asked her what should I do and blah blah blah..She said just pour the mixture in to the container or pot or whatever you called it and bake it as usual..and so that's what I did and Yay! Oh God! Thanks A LOT! It rises up! Wee~♥ 

See those messes? I'm the one who created it up:D

        But at the end, the outcome kinda upsets me a bit cause some parts of the bottom part of the cake went under the aluminum when it was baked and so when it's done, and when I was about to take off the aluminum, it stuck with the bottom parts of the cake=/  Damn..so well I had to ruin some parts of the cake in order to take off the aluminum:(  Haih..But well, it's okay I guess..As long as the taste turned out to be good=D And after like 10-15 minutes I spread the topping on the cake:)  

Topping it:)
The final outcome:)
         So I guess that's it for now, cause I think I better revise again for tomorrow's exam to be sure that I'm really ready for it=S GULP. Honestly, I'm scared=/  I'll just do my best:) And yaw! Chow first;) See you guys soon~ Wee~ Bulllrrpp-bye!

P/S: Good luck to anyone else who will be taking any exam(s):D 

0 comments: