Friday, February 11, 2011

Triumph!♥

        Woohoo!! I bet everyone already knows about Mubarak's resignation today:D Yeah! It's like OMG OMG! It's really unbelievable! It's like FINALLYYY!!:D After 18 days of protests! I can see how exhilarate and jubilant the Egyptians were and are. For the past 17 days, the protesters were yelling and demanding for Mubarak's resignation plus cursing and mocking him but, TODAY, last evening, the atmosphere and expressions in Tahrir Sq, Alexandria etc were just so and totally DIFFERENT! The protesters were all waving the Egyptian flag and screaming happily as Mubarak resigned. God..just imagine how exhilarate they were and are:) Mabrooookkk ya masriiyyiinn:) May God always be with you:)

        This victory is really meaningful for most Egyptians. Especially for those protesters who had exert a really really big effort. The blood of those who died right now are totally not wasted:D Everything that happened were totally worth it now for them. What a big satisfaction especially for the demonstrators:D Their jubilation was clarify especially when the camera of Al-Jazeera zoomed closely towards the people in Tahrir Sq./Liberation Sq. You can see some sitting on the street's light stands and etc.:D

        I was A BIT late when I knew this news cause I was on the way back from the Embassy to Aunt Latifah's house instead of watching Al-Jazeera at home. Our Embassy is like my main destination in Cairo these days:D I knew this news when I met an Egyptian who was asked by my mum what was all the sounds of guns about and he told us that was to picture the happiness of Egyptians about the resignation. Then only I knew that he had actually resigned:D(A)

        From the 3rd floor of this apartment, I can hear sounds of people pressing their cars' hons as the sign of their jubilation. Check out the following video to together feel the happiness of the Egyptian people.

0 comments: