Monday, February 07, 2011

The evacuation started!

Looks like those people in Mecca who are on pilgrimage
            Evacuation? Yup. The Malaysian government had decided to bring all the Malaysians in Egypt back for temporary till things get better over here. And when will things get better?....But they said in the news that "Life has turned back in Egypt today" as the banks and some businesses have opened today. Lol..really? But the protests are still everywhere=.=

        So back to the main topic, the evacuation. So day before yesterday, in Alexandria, the evacuation started. Those who are responsible for that started to get REALLY REALLY busy, including my mum. OMG! you guys have no idea how BUSY my mum was and is. She's like, working from early in the morning till late night (actually there's no specific working-hours for her in this circumstance). She has to work as long as this evacuation isn't settled. To make it easier, lets just say, she has to work 24 hrs. And also, for the adhoc, I bet they're as tired as my mum is. God bless them.

        Today is the 4th day of the evacuation in Alexandria. Cairo started a day earlier. Those students and Malaysians from Damanhour, Mansourah and Dumyat are organized to be brought to Alexandria for the evacuation as there's no officer over there. As for the rest of our citizens in other regions, they're organized to be brought to Cairo for the evacuation. And due to the delayed flights and blah blah blah..the evacuation in Alexandria which was supposed to be only for two days turned out to be into four days= = Which means, me and my family have stayed in this MARA building for four days as all the evacuation processes are carried on over here-.- Can't do anything..

        So far, right now there's only 400+ more students left to be released to the Alex. airport and next morning, the students from Dumyat's gonna arrive. There are only 100+ of them I heard. 

        Till now, there's still no sign showing that the president, Hosni Mubarak will listen to the citizens and step down. Damn. He's so arrogant. What's the big deal?! Just step down. You've been the president of Egypt for 3 decades= = Don't tell me that's not enough.

        Hell. You guys have no idea how boring were the past three days= = After K.Cik, K.Sue and the rest went, here I am, alone with no buddy to sit with. Just imagine, the past three days, the internet connection weren't so good over here. I didn't get online for a whole day-_- Oh God! Only today, FINALLY!:) I tried to get online with the phone using the Etisalat Internet, but it didn't work= = The only thing I did was sleep, pray, eat..and as for the t.v, I can only watch when someone's at homeXD (I stayed alone most of the time) cause I don't know how to switch the goddamn t.v onXD And now, I've learned how(A) It's not complicated at all actually, it's just me is the one who doesn't know how to.

        This post is just a summary of what's going on in these past three days, just to make this blog updated. The following post's gonna be talking about the WHOLE experiences, from the main points to the niceties plus, including some photos and video. So, bye yo:)     

0 comments: