Monday, April 11, 2011

Whatcha think the title should be?

       

Obviously bored T__T

100% positively bored T________________T
Fine, fine..this is the last one (at the shop :P)
       
        Woop woot :] There's nothing so much to tell just latest stuffs to keep this blog updated. I just got two new novels (not that new actually) last Saturday! It's like OMG I've finally got it! One of them is The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks! Psst, I know I'm a bit old-fashioned :$ Everyone had already read the novel or watch the movie but I totally haven't! Doesn't matter (H) And woots woots the other one is Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella! I've been graving for these two novels since couple months ago and it's like FINALLY! Teehehe~ :D

A shot at home ;P


        Plus, two new buttoned shirts :D♥ They're in black and white ngee~ Those two colors are just too awesome babe, aren't they? ;)  

        Told ya, there was nothing much to be told ;) Hehe I guess this is one of the shortest, briefed post ever :D So umphh buh-bye~ Chow ;)

0 comments: