Monday, April 04, 2011

Life, life, life

        Heyo heyo heyo! =] Whatsup world? =D It's been two weeks right since I didnt post anything? Anyways, I'm not gonna talk about much stuffs just about what have occurred in the past few days or weeks till just now and some worldwide news I guess.

        First of all, I know this is a pretty late update but as we know what has occurred in Japan past few..er..forgot when? :S Anyways, prayers for them =/ Everything's gonna turn out to be okay soon ISA ISA. God blesses them and also of course for you guys who donated to them, may God always blesses you guys.

WAVES *_*

        After school started, my life turned out to be as it was again. You know, school, writing, h.w and blah blah blah. The first two weeks, we had a freaking short schedule which I had loved so much! :A But then, starting from this week, we've new school hours which is not that bad actually =D They just made a bit changes. Which is satisfying everyone let me say =D A lot of changes were made as you know the school was delayed, so everything was postponed. They had to change the whole thing I guess so that it would suits the periods that we have to finish the school year.

        Enough talking about school, I guess most of you are informed about this or you're not? =D--" Anyways, in the past three days, which was Friday, 1st April 2011 there was an earthquake in Greece and it affected Egypt a bit (this is not an April foul thingy thing or something huh--") I was lying on a sofa when the vibration started. The sofa was suddenly, shaking. I was like OMG what's happening. No one's shaking it and then I started to hear the doors shaking then a sudden stop. I really didn't expect it was an earthquake. I thought I was dizzy or had a headache something or it was just my illusion or whatever but I was totally wrong. Almost everyone felt it. So this is not an April foul or something. They said it was 5.1 - 6.1 Richter scale. I honestly dont know the exact measurement of the waves but it was strong let me say but only for 5 - 10 seconds I guess, then it stopped. They said too in Alex the vibration was stronger than the one in Cairo cause we're nearer to the Mediterranean sea which is near to Greece. Thank God everything's okay. No one's injured.

        Yesterday was so effing annoying and boring ==" At the time I was already on the bus, actually everyone was already on the bus then suddenly a man (Idk his name neither his possession XD) asked us to step down from the bus --" WTH? I WANNA GO HOME!! (Hah! Here you go, I even made it Caps Lock) Then we had to wait like 30 mins something for another bus to come=_=" Gosh..This was so annoying. So yesterday I arrived home late :(

        Oh yeah, I'm still looking for something to be experimented about XD I have this science thing to be done -.- I thought it wasn't an obligation! Cause it's written on the paper, COMPETITION ==' So I really thought it's okay if we didn't do it. Anyways, I, I mean, WE must do it so I've googled for some INTERESTING-SIMPLE stuffs so that I can use to make up a good-simple experiment and I found this, The Extreme Diet Coke and Mentos Experiments:

 That's what I called awesomeness!


and I also found this "making invisible ink appear". This is even simpler than the previous one and I've thought of some stuffs to do with these. Anyways, let's ditch this.

        And now I'm ditching this post so buh-bye. Btw, this is a piece of humor I got from LahTube

He posted this photo weeks ago but I'm still gonna share it in any case:

Smartayy--" lol

0 comments: