Tuesday, June 07, 2011

It's been a month for God's sake!

        I can't believe I'm saying this but .. it's been a MONTH! A whole bloody month since I updated anything in this blog .. Gosh, that pictures how "busy"- "lazy" I am :')  Seems like I've won the award of 'The laziest blogger eva!' But people dont really care, do they? Like, this blog isn't owned by a dude who won 10 grammy awards or a celebrity who's in the top 10 list? So like, I got no prob. with late updates (lalalalalala~) Okay, okay..still.

        Hey, so it's been a whole freaking month. Lets start one by one. Remember that studying prob. thingy? I think I've already got over it (A) Well, thats a good 'change' I guess ;P And hey, I almost complete the notes for all that physics or science lessons or whatever you called it >.< See how hardworking I am? (I just slapped my right cheek for that, dont worry ;'])


        Okay, forget about these notes and craps. Lets talk about some 'fun' stuffs. But before, wait wait.. Actually, er .. there's no really 'fun' stuffs. You see, I've only like 2 days left for my Final Exam. So I really didnt have so much fun after the previous post. But of course, I had some ;'D "Oh girls just wanna have fun..oh girls just wanna have fun!.." Okay the fun is just the fact that I was having a great evening and night with Fatma last-last-Thursday which was also one of the best days ever (: and I finished 2 novels during this studying month XD I finished The Last Song- Nicholas Sparks and Can You Keep A Secret?- Sophie Kinsella

        I'll tell ya what, Sparks simply knows how to touch the readers' hearts! And when you read his novels, thats it, you're out of the world. You'll see yourself as one of the character in the novel who simply knows each and everything which is occurring as the events move through their paths. And The Last Song has simply touched my heart :') The whole story is just way too awesome that I can hardly find a word to actually describe it! I know there's a movie version of it but, from my opinion, novels have always been better than their movies versions. Plus, I really like the way how the story had been told in the novel, organized and complete (: You really gotta read the novel though you've watched the movie ;) Believe me, it worth it ;D

        Now we're talking about Kinsella! Okay, this lady is simply AWESOME! Her novels are totally unpredictable. They're so .. different! The plots, the way how she expresses the characters' thoughts, the suspense and .. and everything is just so perfect! Can You Keep A Secret? is totally an awesome masterpiece. And sometimes you really can't help but laugh while reading her novels ;D Trust me, the money you'll spend can't even pay the excitements that you'll have while reading the novel and the fun after finishing it ;) Okay, I ain't the honestest dude ever exist but ya gotta trust me at this point.

        These two authors are .. just incredibly talented! God, what a talent!  

        Remember I told ya I'll be having my Final Exam two days from today? As last week, most of the pupils who were participating in the end-year ceremony thingy were rehearsing for their shows, this week the school has decided to prolong the school working hours =3 -.- And the schedule, OMG! It's a total crap -.- I understand how the teachers need to review for the exam stuffs, I really appreciate that but the schedule is bullshit (It's only for this week Hanan, chill ..) The funniest thing is that some of them made a 'small protest' well actually a midget one concerning the schedule. Tehee XD  Okay before you just assume anything, I wasn't participating ;P

        But well to be honest, I actually had lots of fun for the past 2-3 weeks cause they're done with the Arabic exams so like we got all the lessons free so yeah :D

        Yeahh, it's turning even hotter now= More flies lingering around =.=" Seriously, these flies are fucking irksome! Ugh! But well, "yelling" in my wall post won't make these flies go, so I guess I'd better shut up (:

        And yes yes yes!! Didcha all watch the trailer for Breaking Dawn Part 1? :D OMG I'm really thrilled! I just can't wait to watch it! :D



        Tsk tsk .. I guess I'll end this post over here as .. damn. Look at these chores.. No worries, I'll finish them by tom :D Well, at least my not-updated-since-a-month-ago-blog has been updated :) I'll nd this post with a piece of photo that I dont know if ya'll laugh at or just give that oh-that-is so-not-funny face :D    
Well, congrats for such a good new year resolution :D *applause* Keep sleeping dear cats ;) [Got it from Google of course:D)

0 comments: