Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy birthday to....THEM!♥♥

        Poof, poof! Dusty-dust dusty-dust dusty-dust dusty-dust..peww! peww! Pergh..there are lots and lots of dusts over this blog:( WHO'S THE OWNER?! me..So I'm the cause of these dusts:( I know..it's been..27 days since I didn't post anything, AT ALL, on this blog of mine=$ Ow, ow! I didn't do that on purpose:$ Well..yeah. I've been pretty busy through the past days..many things happened. I was deciding to update this blog again on the last day or the 2nd last day of my "vacation" which I'm still not sure, when is the endXD Can you guys just believe this?XD I haven't go to school yet cause they keep delaying it and till now, they're still delaying it=/ but then today an event takes place;) 12th March is the date of my bro and sis birthday;D So anyone's wondering are they twins? Neh..;) they just own the same birthday but my bro is a year older than my sis.

        Last morning, we just got back to Alex from Cairo. Through our journey back, many hilarious events took place, in da carXD You guys will get it after viewing the photosXD Oh yeah, and then we stopped at City Centre for some shopping=A Bought pretty lots of things (not meXD) and we got a cake from there=D And so after some shopping, hoped in the car;D

       This long-term vacation is pretty cool I guess cause I'm kinda spending it doing things that I actually, like to. In other words, lets say that, I'm actually enjoying it:) Though, some stuffs are pretty suck but lets look at the good sides of it:)

       Time to celebrate!;D We decided to celebrate at night and so as we did 3 hours ago, photos were captured of course and the cake was of course, cut:D  The cake tastes pretty good but I was pretty full so, couldn't really eat a lot (uiks, uiks..-.-)  You can all taste the cake VIRTUALLY:D Hehe..serve yourself;D=P My bro and sis wore their brand new clothes, you know, birthday celebration;D The celebration was really super-duper simple (as long as everyone's happy;D) So hey, here's some photos:D :

Cut the cake~
Hiyyaakkk!
Smileeeee:D
She really shouldn't have put on those make-ups-.-
Aaaaaa:O
Eeeeee:D
Happy birthday to....THEM!♥♥
!These aren't all of them. For more click on >>this link<<

       Btw, I'm loading this movie called "How do you know" and bet most of you know it so anyone who would like to know the streaming links, here you go >>this link<< And choose #2 - loombo cause it has a pretty good quality and it's in English:)♥

        ISA on the next post or the other or whateverXD I'll be posting a post which will be narrating about the WHOLE thing through this long-term vacation + photos ISA. From the major plots to the niceties:) So chow! Buh-bye!~=D And I guess, there's no more dusts over this blog(A) Hehe ngee~=A♥

0 comments: